017. Island Room.

BACK AT the Chateau, Pope, John B and Josie were sitting out by the fire when Kie and JJ returned together with Hot Pockets. Josie was playing with the fire and kept glancing up at them as they walked over, laughing together. "I've had more black eyes in the last month than I've ever had." Pope said as Kie went to sit beside John B and JJ sat beside Josie.

"That was building up for years. Rumble in the jungle." He said, about to pick up a hot pocket. "Ah!" He exclaimed before turning to Josie. "One of these is for you." He smiles and Josie looks at him. "Thanks..." She said and reached out to grab the hot pocket which was the less hotter one so it wasn't fresh out the microwave. "Hey, did you two really stick up for Sarah?" John B asked, looking at Josie across him then over at Kie sitting beside him.

"Of course I did..." Kie says, looking at John B and Josie nods. "She's our friend." She said, taking a bite into her Hot Pocket. "And she's not a real Kook." Kie says and John B nods. "Right." He says, looking away as JJ drops his Hot Pocket, shaking his hands.

"Yeah, tell that to Topper."

"I just want one bite..." John B grabs Kie's Hot Pocket making Josie glance up. "What are you doing? Stop!" Kie exclaimed as she drops it. "You're not having any of mine. Only for Josie." JJ said as he raised his plate and Josie nods. "I spent the last of my money on that." Kie complained to John B. "I'm stealing your marshmallow." She says, grabbing the stick his marshmallow was attached to.

"I believe that's a... not even a fair trade."

"It's not at all. Not even close." Kie says, shaking her head as Josie stared at her for a couple of moments. "Yeah." Pope says as he and Kie pretend to have a sword fight with the sticks. "Hey, shh, hey," John B interrupted them right away and they all got quiet.

"Somebody's here."

Kie looked at Pope, JJ and Josie, "you don't think that Topper would..." She said as JJ quickly stood up. "I wouldn't put it past him." He says as Josie stood up as well next to him. "Do you have your gun?" She looked at the boy next to him who gestured towards her. "Oh, now you want the gun." He says and she sighs. "Oh, now you don't have the gun?" Kie says right away and Josie shook her head.

"No."

"Isn't that your "secret" weapon?" Kie used air quotes and Josie looks at JJ. "Shut up." She whispers when he was arguing back to Kie. They walk towards the coop, "hey, who's out there?" John B shouted out. "You Kooks better not try anything." Kie yells and JJ raised the weapon he had grabbed, a metal rod.

"Who's there?"

"How ya'll doing?" The man appeared and it was Limbrey's employee, Renfield. "It's this piece of shit." John B says as the man raised up his arms. "You gotta be kidding me." Pope says quietly under his breath. "Lovely evening we're having." He says as Kie looks back at JJ, Josie and Pope. "Look, I, uh... I don't hold a grudge with any of ya'll, alright?" He says as he approached them, showing them he's unarmed. "This can go hard, or this can go easy."

"You know what I'm here for." He said and Josie glanced at Pope next to her. "Let me give you a little demonstration. You see that swing right there?" He asked as he pointed at the tire swing. "I got the best bow hunters in the Army Rangers with me." He said and that's when JJ stood down despite standing in front of Pope and Josie pretty protectively. "Yeah?" He says.

"Hidden."

"Mm-hmm," JJ hums, sounding unimpressed and then the man whistled, right then, an arrow whizzes between Pope and Josie, hitting the tree making all of the teens look at it right away. Josie took a sharp deep breath, looking at Pope next to her. "Now, they're out there. They'll stick you just as soon as I say so." He said, walking towards Pope, looking at him and that's when JJ picks up the rod defensively.