012. Beautiful.

JOSIE LOOKS at Pope, when Kie went to the bathroom and said she'd be right back after their whole discussion over the key. Josie opens the light, looking around, "Pope?" She says suddenly, sighing and he looks at her. "What's up?" He asked and she looks at him, feeling even worse about Kie, her and him.

"I'm sorry..." She says and he shook his head. "Don't say that." He whispers and she sighs, walking over to him. "I-I feel bad, I mean, I knew you liked her and-and--" "Jo..." He says, grabbing her shoulders and she looks up at him right away. "It's okay... alright?" He's smiling but Josie can't help but still feel like shit.

"I feel like a bad friend," she says with discomfort evident on her face and he shakes his head. "Nothing I can do to stop it, or you to stop it, you know? It's... it's how she truly feels and I won't hate you or her for it... You're one of my best friends." He says and she nods, wrapping her arms around his waist. "I'm still sorry..." She whispers and he rubs her back. "Don't worry about it, dude." He says and she pulls back from him, sighing. Her phone buzzes multiple times in her pocket so she takes it out to see what was going on, all texts from JJ.

"Shit, it's JJ. Guys, we gotta go."

They arrive to the street JJ had sent to Josie, "Kie, over there." She pointed where she saw an ambulance being chased by the police and Kie starts driving even faster. Kie stops the car right in front of the ambulance, making the brakes on the vehicle screech to a stop.

"Go! Get out of the way! Go!" The officer in the driver seat of the ambulance shouted, waving his arms at Kie who rolls down the window. "Sorry! I'm so sorry." She apologized but the officer doesn't care as he shouts, "move! Get your car out of the road." Right as JJ ran from the ambulance and Josie sighs, shaking her head. "She just got her license." Pope shouted but the officer still doesn't care.

"Move!"

"It was an accident." She says and the officer waves his hand again. "Move your car now!" He shouts and Kie drives away, awkwardly waving at him and Josie sighs, leaning back as they drive to where JJ ran off to. "Come on!" Pope shouted when he saw the boy and Josie rushed to open the door behind Pope.

"Go! Go! Go!" JJ shouts and Kie drives off. Josie looks at him, looking worried as the blond leans back into his seat, panting. "I'm seriously not even gonna ask." Kie says. "Look, I busted the wrong guy out of jail. Sue me." He says and Josie furrows her brows. "What?" She says and he looks at her. "At least I was trying." He says and Josie just stares at him.

"Why are you always doing such stupid shit?" She asked him. "Kie," Josie said and JJ just looks away. "Well, I'm gonna end up in jail anyway, so... so why does it matter?" He says and Josie looked at the boy.

"Why would you say that?" She says quietly as Pope glanced back. "You okay, man?" He asked her and he just answers blankly, "yeah. Just a doozy of a day." He says and Josie glanced over to the others in the front.

"Hey," she said as they were getting out of the car, grabbing his arm. "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked and he just glanced at the others heading inside. Kie glanced back at them just as JJ looked back at Josie. "Yeah... I'm fine." He just says and she sighs, leaning up and wrapping her arms around his neck. He hugs her back tightly, glancing up to see that Kie was still looking their way.

That night, Josie crawled into bed and sighed as she looked at Kie. "You okay?" She asked the girl who's staring up at the ceiling. "Hmm? Yeah." Kie nodded her head and Josie just stared at her. "I hate how shit has been going lately... but I'm always glad you're by my side." She whispers, grabbing Kie's hand gently.

Kie moves to lay onto her side, "me too." She said quietly before leaning in to kiss Josie softly. Josie keeps her eyes shut, sighing as she smiled and looked into Kie's eyes. "I have a question..." Josie suddenly says as they were laying, facing one another. "Go on." Kie smiles, listening intently and Josie glanced away. "How long did you know? Like... you liked me?" She asked her curiously and Kie shrugs.