A WEEK'S TIME

Harshini's sudden squeal startled everyone directing all the attention towards them.

"Is everything alright, Beta?"

Anjali Chandrakanth, Harshini and Hridaan's mother, Damini and Dharman's youngest and only daughter, asked in worry as she noticed her daughter's unusual behavior.

"She is just excited to meet Geeta."

Devina said with a slightly embarrassed smile.

"Huh?"

Everyone but Chandrakanth family younger generation and Charulata were confused as to why she was so excited.

"Geeta is her idol, Bua."

Devina said awkwardly after clearing her throat lightly but as soon as the words left her mouth everyone who were unaware simply gaped at her.

At their reactions her curiosity got the best of her and she looked at Geeta to find her looking at Harshini with a soft smile.

There wasn't shock, surprise or even bewilderment which people usually have, it was as if she already somehow expected it. 

"You are from the current outgoing batch of MBA in Harvard right? You are under Professor Lancer."

"Y-You know about me? But how?"

Harshini asked in bewilderment as she couldn't believe her ears.

Anyone in her place would've fainted right on spot after knowing that their idol knows about them but thankful she wasn't so faint-hearted.

"I was under Professor Lancer as well. Few days back on call he did mention an outstanding Indian student under. Now that you seem to know about me as well, I just took a lucky guess."

"He mentioned about me?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't he? I saw your analysis on my project, the drawbacks were clearly pointed out, some were even missed by Professor Lancer."

"You saw my analysis and you think it is good?"

"Absolutely, in fact Professor Lancer said if he could he would definitely reduce the marks he allotted to my project since new errors and drawbacks were found, its a pity he won't be able to change it."

"Thank goodness! If it were possible I would have felt so guilty."

"Oh! Well since you are graduating this year, any plans for your internship yet? If not, how about working under me?"

"Uh?!"

Listening to Geeta's offer Harshini was caught off guard whereas Chandrakanth family members were surprised as well.

As it was their first time witnessing a bride thinking about anything but the marriage proposal and here she was offering a internship with ease, they were simply speechless.

Varadhan family on the other hand were already used to her thinking about her business 24/7 and weren't surprised at her snatching a talent at the first opportunity provided. 

"You can't do that, Bhabhi!"

Devansh exclaimed making everyone look at him in amusement, whereas Geeta looked at him with a questioning look. 

"Or... Let's stick to President Geeta for now."

"I would prefer you call me just Geeta, President Devansh."

"And I would prefer you call me just Ansh as my family does."

"Sure. You were saying?"

"You can't grab my sister from right under my nose."