CHANGES?

As Sunaina hurried off to instruct the ground staff of Ourway, a black red bottoms stepped down on the stairway of the jet.

It was none other than Geeta, dressed crisply in red business suit and black shades, her hair pulled up into a sleek bun and her solitaire diamond studs shining brightly along with her Patek Philippe watch and Tiffany bracelet. 

She shook hands with the pilots and nodded towards the executives, before taking a quick look at her watch and fishing out her mobile from her suit pocket

Her this act was enough to stun all the executives, because one well known fact about Geeta Varadhan is she would never use her mobile at work, unless it is a business call which would be passed on to her via Sunaina.

Ignoring all the stunned stares Geeta simply found Dev's contact which she saved last night and left him a quick text of her landing safely and letting him know of her London contact.

After she was done, she kept back mobile and looked at the executives making them quickly correct their curious expressions and awkwardly engage in different conversations among themselves.

Geeta even though having noticed this, decided to spare them and turned towards the pilots.

"You guys can retire for the day and go about with your schedule. We will be departing as charted after 4 days."

She said it calmly as the pilots nodded curtly and took their leave after a curt nod towards the executives who nodded back in acknowledgement. 

Just as the pilots were taking their leave, Sunaina walked back to the group.

"President, the luggage will be transported back to the hotel, as soon as it clears the customs."

"Alright, then. You all be tired from the long flight, freshen up and be ready by 6 for the dinner meeting."

Geeta instructed calmly as the executives nodded their heads in understanding and Sunaina by then had asked for the cars which arrived.

Geeta's car a matte black Maybach was waiting for her, which as soon as she got into ignited to life and smoothly moved towards the exit followed by the Mercedes C-Class cars with the executives.

**********

4.30 p.m.

H&H Hospital, India...

The red light outside the Operation Theatre stopped glowing indicating that the surgery was completed, the patient's family anxiously moved to the waiting area where the doctor will debrief them about the patient's status. 

"The surgery was a success even though we encountered a few minor complications in between. The patient will be transferred to ICU for observation until next 24 hours."