fix you (remus's version)

Sydney's recovery was going really well

At least, that's what she told Professor McGonagall.

The air was sharp and the sky was clear and Gryffindor quidditch was losing 105-0.

Wait. 120-0.

"And Slytherin sneaks around Gryffindor's Hartley Benson for yet another goal. I surely hope all of you in the stands can feel my excitement radiating from the box. What a match."

"Where's your sense of lion pride?" Sydney asked, dropping off the short step into the announcer's box with a grin.

"Finally," Remus groaned. "Someone to save me from boredom."

"I'll try not to take offense," joked Professor Mcgonagall from behind her newspaper.

"Sorry," Remus noted.

"No need," McGonagall waved. "I'm actually planning on turning in. Not much to see here, I suppose".

She stood from her chair and crossed to the doorway.

"Am I correct to assume that you'll be back soon, Carter?" She asked, peering over her glasses.

"Yes," Sydney nodded. "Recovery is going really well, thanks."

"Good," McGonagall said. "Quidditch needs you, obviously."

Sydney smiled as McGonagall slipped out of the box. She crossed the room to where Remus was sitting and lifted herself to sit on the table in front of him. Her legs, covered in faded jeans, kicked slightly in the air and she pulled the sleeves of Remus's jumper over her hands.

"How's it going?" She asked.

"Oh, brilliantly," Remus replied. "I love announcing Gryffindor shutouts."

Sydney laughed slightly and then pulled out her wand. She raised her eyebrows and aimed her wand for her neck as she turned towards the large window overlooking the pitch.

"WOULD YOU GET IT TOGETHER, PLEASE," she yelled, her voice booming over the crowd and causing some snoozing spectators to jump. "AVENGE ME OR SOMETHING."

Remus reached up and pulled her wand from her hand, laughing.

"Alright, enough," he said. "You'll have me fired."
"Isn't that what you want?" Sydney asked, grinning too. "Anyways, look!"

Somehow, James had ended up with the quaffle and was racing through Slytherins for the goal. He swerved past their final line of defense and, leaning nearly all the way off his broom, he launched the quaffle and scored the first points of the game for Gryffindor. Remus and Sydney erupted insanely.

"WHAT  A MIRACLE!" Remus cheered. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF IT'S LEGAL FOR THE SEEKER TO SCORE BUT WE'RE LOSING SO BADLY I DON'T THINK ANYONE CARES!"

"Go Jimmy!" Sydney added, still wandless and now holding her arms in the air. James two-finger saluted the booth and then returned to searching for the snitch, obviously frustrated with the incompetence of his teammates.