4

Lillys POV:

Me and mom went shopping she bought me some really nice things, some were pretty expensive I made sure she agreed but I still feel bad for wasting her money .
Some of the things she bought are some hoodies some jeans jewelry and shoes.

The next day:

I woke up cuddled into Lizzie running her fingers through my hair "morning mama" I said , she immediately smiled "good morning bubs " she returned  " ready to meet my friends on set ?" "Yes"
We got ready and I chose this outfit :

I woke up cuddled into Lizzie running her fingers through my hair "morning mama" I said , she immediately smiled "good morning bubs " she returned  " ready to meet my friends on set ?" "Yes"We got ready and I chose this outfit :

And headed off to set,

Time skip -two hours:

Lizzies POV :

"Hi Scarlett !" "Hi Lizzie so did you adopt her?" "Yes ! I brought her to set too!, she's in my trailer "  me and Scarlett headed off to the trailer I knocked on the door and it was opened by Lilly "hi mom " " hi sweetheart , this is my friend Scarlett "hi lilly!" Scarlett said , " we'll I have to go film I'll see you guys later" I wanted to leave them together so they'll bond a little .

Lilly's POV :
Mom just showed me her friend and she seems really nice! , "so what do you want to do ?" She asked I just shrugged "do you want to go get milkshakes?" "Yes please" we headed to the car , we drove around for a little until we made it to McDonald's right when I saw him......
Who did she see? How will Scarlett bond with her?
Hope everyone has a great day! Take care of yourselves