29

Lizzie's POV:
I had just told Scarlett about the whole thing and she seems so worried and I feel the same honestly how can a fourteen year old go through that and still be fine we'll not fine but in this condition, we went to check up on her and as we walked to the trailer I saw people holding posters, I guess there are auditions coming up.

We walked to the trailer and knocked on the door , soon to find Lilly standing there looking sad "what happened, did something happen?" I asked worried "no don't worry mom" I didn't believe her, she knows it "okay...." "So I told Scarlett" I added "k" was the only thing she said, and was about to leave the trailer when I grabbed her wrist, she winced.
Scarlett's POV:

"sweetie?, are you hurt" Lizzie asked before I realized she probably did it again "no I'm fine" she lied. "Lilly take off the sweatshirt" I said sternly "why" "just take it off" "no" she started getting anxious I could see it "Lilly please take it off " I said and she finally gave up and took it off staying with only a crop top Lizzie gasped at the scars over her wrist and stomach "why?" She asked I just held her in a hug, a really tight one apparently "Scarlett can't breathe " she said "sorry" "it's fine,but why?"