6

Lizzie's POV:

I ran over to the car and saw my little girl won't stop trembling rocking back and forth gasping for air, that moment broke my heart. I opened the car door and sat by Lilly I turned around to her and immediately lifted up her chin.

Lilly's POV:

I felt someone try to lift up my chin, it was mom. "Honey look at me" and so I did, " listen to me he's in jail he's not going to hurt you" I started crying more and my breathing started to calm down. She hugged me and said "shh shh sweetheart it's ok","I love you mom" " I love you too" I buried myself into her and stayed like that until she had to go to set. " honey you can stay right here" she showed me to a chair with her name on it right next to a chair that belonged to a person named Robert I didn't meet him yet but he sounds like a fun person with how mom describes him, a man walked up to that chair and sat on it who I guess is Robert "hello little Olsen " " hi" I said shyly "so I heard your mom loves you" I giggle "I hope" "let's go to the cafeteria your mom should come over in five minutes and go there anyway "ok" . We went to the cafeteria and sat in a looooong table with all the cast I sat between mom and Scarlett. We ate I took a smaller portion and of course mom told me to eat more bla bla bla. We made it home and ate dinner then we went to sleep until.....

Hey people. I hope you had a great thanksgiving, we're very close to a hundred reads! Thank you so much. Take care!