27

Lizzie's POV:

Scarlett just went home. I heard little cries coming from upstairs fading out. Then I heard the shower running I decided not to push her since it was a long day.

I went upstairs and waited on her bed. "Hey sweetie" I told her after she got out of the shower"hi" she said quietly and laid under the duvet, she then asked embarrassment covering her face a soft blush covering her cheeks"can you stay here tonight?" "Of course honey don't be embarrassed" I replied and laid under the duvet myself, we cuddled and I heard her breathing evening out, she had a really long day she must be exhausted, I then drifted off to sleep myself.

I woke up to little crying and saw that Lilly was asleep herself stirring lightly, the twins. It clicked.

I went over to the nursery and picked both of them up rocking them lightly "shh shh it's ok" I cooded eventually the crying calmed down I gave them both their pacifiers. "Are they okay?" I heard from the door "yes honey you can go back to sleep".

The next day

I woke up to an empty bed , I walked down stairs and saw lily on the couch crying I sat next to her.

Lilly's POV:

Today morning I got an email,

DNA tests:

DNA doesn't match

I ran downstairs since I didn't want to wake Lizzie up sat on the couch and started to cry, I knew what this ment."honey what happened?" Lizzie asked worried, "Noah isn't the dad" "so isn't that a good thing?, wait. Didn't you say you slept only once with someone?" I nodded and brought my knees up and laid my head in them bc I didn't want to make eye contact, she thought for a minute.

Lizzie's POV:

It clicked. I had an idea of what this ment.

I lifted Lilly's chin "hey sweetie look at me " I said searching her eyes, she she reluctantly looked at me "baby im only gonna ask this once;" I stopped for a few seconds "we're you raped?" I asked concerned, she then started crying again anxiety building up inside of her I could see it. I knew my answer.

I hugged her immediately and let her cry into me, at that point she couldn't breathe anymore "sweetheart you're having a panic attack I need you to breath with me" I let her listen to my heart beat and breathed with her, clearly it didn't work.

"Sweetie can you name five things you can see?" She tried I saw she struggled, she gave up. "Honey I really need you to focus on me and nothing else, take deep breaths for me please" I said in a calm voice, she took a shaky breath "yes good job sweetie repeat that for me" eventually she breathed normally, I felt her hug tighter and I let her cry into me, "it's okay baby let it all out".