12

Time skip-after school (cuz I'm lazy)

Lilly's POV:
The last bell had just rung and me Emma Ethan and Noah are on the way to my house "okay I'm warning you guys don't act weird in front my mother" "why would we act weird" Ethan said, "you'll see for yourselves" I answered, they were all confused but I just giggled. We were now five minutes into walking and Noah was walking by me holding my hand and Ethan was holding Emma's , me and Emma couldn't stop looking at each other with excitement it was like we were talking with our eyes.

We just made it home "that's your house!!?!?" Emma asked "yeah it's gigantic!!!" Noah said "yeah it is now come in already!" I said non patiently, we knocked on the door and surprisingly Scarlett opened it "Hi Scarlett!" "Hi sweetie! You're mom is upstairs" "nope she's right here" mom said , I just laughed "hi mom" she came over to hug me, "hi sweetie!" My friend looked shocked "hi mrs.Olsen" Emma said shyly "oh please call me Lizzie! Umm let me guess that's Emma obviously that Ethan and that's Noah " she said pointing to everyone "yup" I said "well we should go and start on our project" I said "k tell me if you need anything me and Scarlett are in the living room"  she said " okay byeee" I said already going up the stairs "your mom is Elizabeth Olsen ?!?!?" Ethan said shocked "ever wondered why my last name is Olsen dude?" I said in a joking tone, "but don't tell anyone she hadn't told the media yet" I said sternly we started working on our project we had a lot of laughs like when Ethan secretly painted Emma's hand when she wasn't looking, we were now eating dinner, they were all still shocked about the fact that my mom is the Elizabeth Olsen they all had left "your friends seem really nice" Lizzie said and Scarlett nodded "you really like that boy don't you?" Scarlett added "what Noah? No he's just a friend!" I said but I secretly knew I did. "Okay sure....." mom said "I'm going to shower now cuz I can't hear you guys saying i like someone anymoreeee" I said, I showered and went to sleep with a smile on my face.

Lizzie's POV: "goodnight honey" I kissed her forehead "goodnight momma" she said and I went to my own room and shifted off to sleep as well.

A/n: cute chapter, I can't believe we gained a more than a hundred reads in one day! I can't be more thankful thank you guys so much. Sending love. <3