10

Lilly's POV:

Cool people🐵🙈🙉🙊

Me: hey guys so who should we go to tomorrow?

Emma: my brothers friends come over to mine so that won't be fun at my house.
Ethan: we can't do it at mine's.

Me: okay I'll ask my mom if you can come over. :D

I turned off my phone and went to moms office I came in "hey mom can my friends come over after school tomorrow to work on a group project?" "Sure honey"
Cool people 🐵🙈🙉🙊
Me: we can do it at my house!
Noah: okay
Emma:kk
Ethan:^^
I turned off my phone and went to eat dinner "hi sweetie!" "Hi mom" "why are you upset?" "Oh it's nothing" I put on a fake smile.

Lizzie's POV:

Lilly seemed a bit upset and I saw that was a fake smile but I didn't want to push her over she had an exhausting day. We are now watching tv, "hey mom let's watch one of your movies!" She said excitedly "ok but only the appropriate ones" I said "ok what about  WandaVision?" "Okay sure" I said we put on the first episode and she started getting sleepy but she tried to hide it. I pulled the blanket over her I could see she was getting sleepier so I kissed her forehead "goodnight honey" "goodnight mommy" she mumbled I carried her bridle style to her room she was ridiculously light she whined when I tried to put her down "honey let go" "no I sleep with you" she demanded half asleep "okay" I carried her to my room and pull the covers on myself right after tucking her in, I could feel her burying herself in me and I drifted off to sleep.