30

Time skip:

Lizzie's POV:

I just got an appointment with a psychiatrist to see if Lilly needs any meds or if she's diagnosed with anything, I heard footsteps coming to the living room "hey mom" "hi Lilly, I made you an appointment with a psychiatrist for tomorrow" "oh okay" "oh and go get ready I have a surprise for you" "kk" we both headed our ways.

I walked out to the living room to see Lilly wearing this

"You look great" "thank you" she said honestly "okay let's go" I said

Time skip:
In the car
Lizzie's POV:

We were in the car and made it to Scarlett's house, where all the cast was. I invited them too because Lilly loves spending time with them, "why are we at Scarlett's?" "The rest of the cast are coming!" "Oh okay but what about rose?" "She's at her dads" "oh" with that I texted Scarlett
Scarly
Me:hey we're here!
Scarly: okay we're coming❤️

A few second later we saw them all coming our way. Scarlett and Florence got in the back with Lilly, I saw them hug each other, that was very cute and then Robert sat by me, Mackie Seb and Chris were in the middle row, "hi!" Lilly said they all returned a hi , just when I got a call from Ashley "hey ash!" "Hi Lizzie hey guys!" She said on FaceTime lilly gasped "ASHLEY!"and snatched the phone from me "Hey sweetie!i just wanted to let you know that Ava and ivy are okay " she showed them on camera "thank you ash!" She said purely grateful "no problem hun now I see you're with the cast so go hang out with them!" "Okay, bye" she hanged up , the whole cast just looked at her "that was so cute" Scarlett said "shhhh" Lilly replied, we started driving and stopped at a mall "who's ready to go shopping!" Lilly eyes widened "what about the paps tho?" She suddenly looked nervous, well i get that, a lot of us in the same place, "oh don't worry about them their not going to bother us " I said "okay..." she said confused and we walked to the mall , the boys and the girls separated and we went to different shops Florence put her arm around Lilly and we went to the first store "ooo what do you think about that?" Scarlett asked "I love it!" Lilly said "here take it so you can try it on" she said and gave the clothes to Lilly, after picking out more thing she went to the dressing room and walked out with the first outfit "I like it, get it" I said.

After a few more outfits and some more stores we sat down to eat we decided on Olive Garden "table for six please" I said the king lady "okay come after me " we got to our table and everybody picked what they want I sat by Lilly and saw she hasn't touched her food "Lilly what wrong?" I whispered to her ear "I don't want to eat in front of everyone " she said "you could've told me, let's get that in some take away containers come " I said we got the food in the container and headed outside, we sat in the car "thank you" Lilly said honestly "hey it's no problem you can tell me next time " "k" we both started eating.