23

Lizzie's POV:
Lilly seems off but I'm not going to push her, we made it to the mall and decided on going to pull&bear first we got some stuff and went to try it on Lilly had just finished and we decided on some lunch at a random sushi place "mom mom he's here we have to leave" " who is?" "Noah" we saw him come over to us and Lilly immediately took my hand I looked over at her and her sleeve rolled up a bit I saw a bandage "Lillian already got pregnant from another boy you hoe" I heard him whisper to her, luckily I saw Chris and Robert they were probably shopping for the party, I motioned for them to come and pointed at Noah not making it obvious "hey, get away from her this instant" I heard Downey say right after Lilly telling Noah the baby is his. Noah just ran away I hugged Lilly and kissed her forehead "you don't need him" I said she was crying at this point we left the mall. We were now sitting in the car Lilly had calmed down "is there anything you want to tell me?" I asked she looked confused "no" "I saw your arm Lilly " "I-um" "it's okay honey but you have to tell me these stuff or I won't be able to help you" we hugged "I love you mommy" "I love you too my love" I said and we headed off to Scarlett's we were just opening the door "SURPRISE" everyone said, Lilly was shocked. "Ty guys"

Time skip
We just ate and everyone left Lilly had just fell asleep cuddling with rose it was just me and Scarlett now "how is she" "she's good, I found out she cut again today" Scarlett frowned we watched some movies and fell asleep too.