8

Lizzie's pov:
I was sleeping until I heard Lilly scream "MOM,MOM,LIZZIE,MOM,MOMMY I NEED YOU" that last one broke my heart because as mature as she is there's still that little girl inside of her that was forced to go away at a very young age I ran down the hallway to her room to see she's having a nightmare.

Lilly's POV:
I had a nightmare I was back there in the Forster home "you're not good enough you never will be , ugly bitch , no one wants you, fatass, useless, dumb" with each word the person came closer to me . Mr.jones, "NO NO MOM MOM" " your mom is not coming to get you she doesn't love you, nobody does" "MOM"
"MOM"
"LIZZIE"
"MOMMY I NEED YOU"
I woke up "honey honey I'm here wake up, I'm not leaving you" I hugged her like my life depends on it.

Lizzie's POV:
"Shhh honey it's okay" she started crying, she didn't stop trembling, she had a layer of sweat all over her little body I rubbed circles on her back until she calmed down, "sweetie can you tell me what happened?" I asked "I -I was back there he-he called me useless and fat and that nobody loves me"  " I do, I love you.so.much" she kept crying silently every now and then the were little sniffles, I layed down next to her and we fell asleep.

This chapter is a little relatable I'm sorry if you ever felt like any of those things always remember you deserve the world , take care! If you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here.