31

Time skip:
Lilly's POV:

I woke up today feeling sick, I ran towards the bathroom and started to throw up, I went back to my bed and layed back down I got on my phone and a couple of minutes later mom entered my room. "Hey hun I'm going to work I'll be back later there's breakfast on the table text me if you need anything" she said while opening the curtains "you look pale are you okay?" She added after looking at me "yes I'm fine" I said lying, I didn't want her to worry about me she has to go to work. She left.

I stayed in bed and fell asleep again feeling sick. I woke up hearing a knock on the door "can I come in?" Mom asked I didn't answer, she came in "did you just wake up?" I nodded "you look sick what hurts?" She said putting her hand on my forehead "you're burning up!" "I threw up like three times" I said disappointed looking down, mom lifted my chin making me look at her "why didn't you tell me ?" She asked disappointment filling her voice "I didn't want you to worry" "but sweetie that's what moms do, they take care of you and worry for you" she said sympathetically," okay now go take a shower and I'll bring you soup okay?" I nodded "there's a problem" I said "my body is too exhausted to hold me up" I said sad "okay then cmon" she said picking my up putting my on the toilet "arms up" she said and I shook my head and blushed "sweetie there's nothing I didn't see, besides that I'm a woman too and your mom" she said and I put my arms up giving up she pulled my shirt off and saw all my scars, I looked down while she studied every scar she helped me undress and helped me In the bath "can you stay?" I said embarrassed seeing her leaving "of course honey" she said and sat by the bathtub I washed my body, I wrapped my self in the towel and went to my closet I put on some pjs with moms help and went downstairs to the living room , while mom was making soup I watched friends , the episode just finished and mom joined me in the couch handing me some soup "here you go baby" she said giving me the bowl , we both ate while watching friends "you feel better?" She asked, I nodded.