14

Lilly's POV:

"Lilly"
"Lilly"
"Lilly are you there is everything alright?"
"Scarlett and Florence had just arrived"
Lizzie said
"Rose go play over there okay?"
I heard Scarlett say
"Honey are you crying what happened?"
"Can you please open the door?"
I got up and unlocked the door and sat down again curled up in a ball.

Lizzie's POV:
I opened there door and gasped I saw her curled up in a ball on the ground crying and her sleeve full of blood and some blood drops by her, we immediately ran over to her one sat at each side of  her I just hugged her rubbing circles on her back "shh honey it's ok I'm here aunty Scarlett and Florence are also here" "sweetie give me the blade please" Florence said like she knew the experience all too well which worried me. " baby can I please see your wrist" Scarlett asked she gave her her wrist and we all saw it, a lot of blood all those cuts that view broke my heart to see she had done this to herself. "Scarlett wipe it with a damp paper and put on some cream on it" Florence spoke like this was casual. I sat there still hugging her rubbing circles on her back while Scarlett cleaned the cuts bandaging her arm. "What happened sweetheart?" I asked we all sat there surrounding her "i um I had a panic attack and I had no choice I couldn't do anything i remembered that I used to do this and it really helped and then I couldn't get it out of my head and these voices were not stopping I had to make it stop" she said still sobbing silently hearing a sniff every one in a while, "why didn't you come and get me?" I said worried "I felt like I couldn't get words out of my mouth" she said still stumbling over her words "oh honey I'm sorry you felt that way" Florence sat there in loss for words looking like she was caught up in her own thoughts "Florence are you ok?" Scarlett asked "I went through the same thing"she said with a sad smile "it's over though and we're all fine now, right?" She said ,We all nodded rose ran over to us with a paper in her hand and sat near Scarlett "Lilly look I made you this drawing!" She said excited and gave Lilly the drawing of two girls holding hands on with the word Lilly over it and the other with the name rose over it. She's so sweet it melted my heart.

Sad chapter I cried while writing it , rose is very cute though!