Chapter Two || Hi

(Markovna's POV)

I stumbled out into the bright sunlight after that... fascinating? tour with Penni. I wanted to scream.

I heard a couple of shouts as I walked down the sidewalk around our school yard, drawing my attention to the four square. I noticed Blair waving.

"Hey newbie! Over here!" She called loudly. I stalked over reluctantly. I just didn't wanna deal with more shit.

As I sat down next to Blair, I couldn't help but notice that we were the only girls in a group of five.

"Guys, this is... Oh how awkward..." Blair giggled as she quickly pushed a piece of golden blonde hair behind her ear.

"Markovna. Markovna Abramovitz..." I said quietly, looking at my green converse.

"Riiiiight!" Blair laughed, looping an arm around a boy sitting next to her.

His hair is long, black and greasy hair. He has a groggy outfit on and a bandana. It reminds me of an awkward Michael Jackson. He's not very attractive but I guess that's cool. Russian men aren't exactly Alec Baldwin, so...

"This is Corey, my boyfriend!" Blair excitedly said, kissing Corey on the cheek.

He lifted his head approvingly towards me, kissing Blair on the nose.

The other two guys shifted uncomfortably when I looked at them.

"I'm Jamie, and this is Scott." The red headed on said. His hair was so fried looking. He probably dyes it every other night. He had it in a ponytail, wrapped in a bandana. The other guy, Scott, had his hair buzzed off. He wore a baseball cap over it, which had a pair of head phones over top. He had a yellow Sony Walkman laying beside him.

"Whatcha listening to?" I asked pointing to his Walkman.

He looked down and back up, grinning. "Barbra Streisand. She's my queen."

"I love Barbra." I replied before he reached a had out in front of me.

"She's mine!" He said in all seriousness.

Jamie stared at him and looked at me, pushing his hair up in the front. "He's a cake boy, so don't get too offended."

"A what?"

"A cake boy. You know... Like he likes meat."

"Whaaaaat?"

"I LIKE DICK." Scott said, pushing his headphones back to their place, blaring his Streisand tunes.

Corey hit me on the leg, scaring me out of my skin. "Hey, calm down. Just thought you'd like to know that the most vulnerable bachelor of them all," he said loudly, "is making his way over here."

"Shut the fuck up, Feldog." I heard behind me. I looked up and saw a face staring down at me.

"Hey there, cuteness!" He smiled, sitting next to me.

"Hi..." I awkwardly said. I threw in an awkward wave. Not the kind you would give a person you know in public. The kind you would give to a strange bag lady walking her cat.

The mysterious boy had such beautiful blue eyes. His hair was long, gelled and jet black, obviously coloured. He had plump, kissable lips and a smirk that could blow out bomb proof windows.

"Where did you come from?" He laughed, placing a hand on my thigh. I shivered at his touch.

"I- I'm Markovna. I'm new." I stuttered stupidly.

"She's Russian!" Blair yelled.

He grinned at me again, staring me up and down. "A foreign babe. Excellent!"

"Markovna, this is Corey. Corey number two that it. We just call him Haim." Blair rolled next to me, placing Corey number ones bandana on the ground. She got closer to me, whispering in my ear. "He's single."

"Oh... Cool." I whispered back.

Haim leaned in next to us and whispered, "what are we whispering about?"

Blair smirked. "Lingerie."

Haim laughed, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "Really?"

"Uh..." I looked at Blair. She mouthed yes, making me agree.

"Yeah. I... I like it, I guess."

"Me too." Haim snickered. His smile faded as he leaned to my ear. "Can I get proof?"

___________________________________________________

Soooo how do you like my portrayal of Corey?
He won't be as asshole-y in chapters to come.
Blair is the type of chick I'd hit in the face with A soggy piece of bread. Why did I create her, ugh...

Feedback??

❤️❤️