Chapter Twenty || Truth

April 10, 1989
3:18am
Caurlauri Field
Markovna's POV

"I just... I hate myself." Blair cried into my shoulder as we sunk underneath the bleachers.

She came clean to Corey last night and she called me from the parks pay phone crying. I had to see her.

"He called me a crack-whore!"

I pulled her closer, making sure not to say anything. Just to listen.

Blair snorted, looking up at me. "I know I sound like a pig. I mean, your sister killed herself, and you totally fucked up Corey's nose and shit because he's a prick. But here I am. Crying to you about Feldman." She cried harder and pinched my thigh.

"It's alright, Blair. It's okay. I'm here for you."

I'm actually not okay. Corey totally hates me because of my obnoxiousness, and it's been a little less than a month since Amelia died. I had to take a week off of school for counselling because of that shit. Amelia had overdosed on barbiturates and didn't even leave any last words. Amelia left behind me, Laurente, Jeff, mom, her twins! They're gonna become adults without a mom. She just got up one day and said "fuck it. I'm done."

"Marky..." Blair whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I didn't even love Corey." She wiped tears away.

My jaw dropped, astonished at what she just said. "What? But you were so scared. You seemed so in love."

"Markovna." She sat up and crossed her legs, looking at me. "I've been living a lie my whole life!" She laughed.

"Pardon?"

"I have found myself in love with somebody totally unexpected. And I know that they'll never love me back." Blair sniffled. "I only have known them for a couple months."

Blair? In love with a mystery guy?

"Who is he?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

Blair shifted closer to me, placing a hand on my face. She leaned into me, touching her lips to mine. She kissed me for like ten seconds. I couldn't even pull away because I had no clue what to do. Then Blair pulled away, looking into my eyes.

"I'm in love with you, Markovna."

Okay... Definitely not a he.

____________________________________________

Well hot diggity dang!!!

Hey everyone!

This chapter was lame but I found it cute!

But OMG Feldman is a bitchacho.

I'm watching Josie and the Pussycats bc Rachael Leigh Cook is my bae

Anyways,

Stay beautiful, gold and strong!!

.x ❤️ Hill