Chapter Thirteen || Fine

March 14, 1989
2:57pm
Jacobo Rimes High
Markovna's POV

"Jarrod, go to the principals office! Stat!" Mr. Vincent yelled, pushing his wire rimmed glasses up his face. "Come back once you learn better manners! He slammed a ruler onto his desk and walked back to the chalkboard.

The whole class sat there in silence. That is until I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Oh no. Not again! Anything but this, please!

I raised my hand slowly. Mr. Vincent turned and looked at me, he weakly smiled.

"Yes, Miss. Abramovitz?"

"I heard that she has a raging case of herpes and has to leave every ten minutes to apply cream."

"Really? I heard she's got hemorrhoids! She probably needs to get the nurse to give her her daily shots."

"Maybe she's... You know... Pregnant."

All these remarks circulated around me. I couldn't ignore them since I sat in the middle of everything.

"Miss. Abramovitz? Yes?"

"Nevermind..." I said, bowing my head. "I'm fine."

I could hear the mumbling faintly as the dismissal bell rang. I pushed past everyone and ran to my locker. I stood there for a minute, trying to catch my breath when I hear a familiar voice.

"Marky!" I heard, turning to see Blair running over to me. "Mark, I have a proposition for you!"

"Not now, Blair. I just wanna go home. I feel tired." Blair put a hand on my shoulder.

"Christopher Walker wants to go out with me! But his friend Jack Cambenelli asked for a double date with us and them! Won't that be fun?"

"Blair, you know that Corey and I ar-"

"You guys aren't official." She said deeply, placing a hand on her hip. She starred me dead in the eyes.

"Oh, I think we are." I held my stomach. I got a tremendous pain boiling inside.

Great.

I couldn't stop the sarcasm...

I looked past Blair and saw Corey and Jamie walking towards us. This'll be interesting.

"Hi, my bucket of cuteness!" Corey planted a kiss on my lips and wrapped an arm around my waist. He leaned in, whispering. "We need to talk, okay?"

"Yeah, sure."

No. Not okay. I'm terrified! I'm worried! What if a Corey dumps me because I'm pregnant? Like, excuuuuse me, but last time I checked, it was your fucking sperm fertilizing this beast that's growing inside my body. Like, I cannot sneeze without peeing myself! Thanks a lot, Haim.

"Excuse us, please." Corey said, pulling me into a classroom.

"Markovna."

"Corey."

"Did you know about Jamie and Blair?" He asked with a scarily low tone.

"I only knew about the small details." I answered, looking down.

"Like...?"

"How Jamie is HIV positive and now Blair is?" That thought made me physically and mentally ill.

"Man, that's gross. I can't believe her."

"Because she had sex with Jamie?"

"No, because she cheated on Corey. She acts like nothing happened!" He yelled, slamming a fist down onto a desk.

"Why don't you tell Corey, Corey?" I rubbed Corey's back like how Amelia rubs mine.

"No, that'll tear him up. Kov, he told me that for her sixteenth birthday on Wednesday, he plans on losing His v-card and... Swiping hers. If he does that, he might get HIV!" Corey whispered fast and angrily. "I cannot lose another friend to disease."

"You lost a fr-" Corey cut me off quickly.

"Don't bother. I'm sorry I even brought it up."

"No, tell me!"

Corey looked at me, standing up and turning on his heel. "Markovna, just because we're involved doesn't mean we have to describe every fucking detail of our past, present and future to each other."

Corey stormed out of the classroom. I can't believe it, but I felt even more shocked then I did when I discovered that I had some gross gremlin spawn thing growing inside of me.

________________________________________________

Sassy Corey is kind of rude, oml.

Just for the record, I hope you all don't think that I'm trying to glamorize teen pregnancy/STDs and stuff, because that shit is nothing to be glamorizing.

If you have an issue with actual real life problems and actual stuff that happens all the time, then this is not the fanfic for you.

Stay beautiful, gold and strong!

.x ❤️ Hill