Chapter Eleven || Goddamn

February 15, 1989
11:34am
Plúman's Motel
Markovna's POV

Sure the sun's bright and all, but that isn't what just woke me up. I looked out the window, squinting my eyes. I need to get up. I'm gonna puke. Must... Move...

No.

Yes.

No.

I finally rolled off the bed, hitting my head in the process.

"Shit!" I yelled mindlessly. There might be other people in the motel slee-

As I was getting up, I realized something. I was only wearing my panties.

What?

And then I noticed him. The black haired boy with the killer smirk.

Corey Haim.

Naked.

In the bed.

Nude.

His eyes fluttered open and he squinted. "Hey Markov... Woah! Nice tits!"

I quickly covered my boobs with my arms, pulling a blanket up to wrap around my body.

"Hey, Markovna?" Corey called as I ran to the washroom. "Did we, like, do it?"

"It?" I replied, peering in at him from behind the door. "What the fuck is 'it'?"

"You know... the frickle frackle!" He laughed

I walked over to the bed and sat down next to him. I looked at the dark sheets, noticing a... a stain.

Okay... A few stains. If you know what I mean.

He followed my gaze, his eyes landing where mine were before I looked at him bewildered.

"I guess so." He whispered. "Goddamn!"

I felt vomit rising in my throat. I ran to the bathroom once again, just making it to the sink before I spewed last nights breadsticks everywhere.

Breadsticks.

"Markovna, this could be trouble!" Corey yelled.

I stumbled back into the room, wiping my mouth on the blanket I had wrapped around me. I picked up my dress and slipped it back on. In front of Corey. The guy I did it with.

The it-ter

"So what's the issue?" I asked, slumping down next to him.

Oh thank god, he covered his dick. I don't give a shit how glorious it looked, I didn't want to see it.

"Do you feel okay? I mean, you really can't know until a week or two later, but, umm... Do you feel okay?"

"Corey, what's the matter?"

"WHAT IF I GOT YOU PREGNANT?"

I screamed, my eyes widened in terror.

"No... Condom." I whispered. I felt sick again. Great.

I quickly sprinted for the bathroom again, throwing up more breadstick.

"Corey, how many breadsticks did I eat last night?"

"I lost count after twelve. It's all you ate." He was out of sight. Must be dressing.

I walked back into the room and picked up my shoes and purse.

"Can we... can we leave now?" I asked worriedly. I really wanted to go home and sleep off what is either a hangover or a breadover.

"Yeah. I think my car is still at the Tavern valet.

He wrapped an arm around my waist as we stepped out of the motel room.

We didn't talk for at least five minutes as we walked to the Tavern car valet.

We're both pretty fucked up right now since we screwed and didn't use protection. Oh wait! I'm on the pill!

"I'm on the pill!" I blurted loudly as we were half way to the car. Corey starred up at me, motioning for my purse. I handed it to him.

"That's not 100% efficient." He said, snatching the keys from my purse and unlocking the car.

He held the passenger side door open for me and I slipped inside. He ran around the back and got behind the wheel.

"What if I am pregnant? Will you, like, kill me? Stop loving me?" I kept asking him questions one after the other.

"You remember what I said?" He asked.

"Duh!"

"Okay, at least we both remember. What you said was true too, right?"

"Of course!" I softly said. "So what you said was-"

"Yeah. It was true."

I placed a hand on his thigh, quickly removing it.

"Your parents are probably gonna wanna kill me." Corey smirked, looking in the rear view mirror.

I leaned back a little, looking out my window. "Maybe."

We looked at each other for a minute. He reached over and clasped his hand in mine.

"I won't stop. I won't leave."

I almost asked what, but then I realized what he meant.

"Thank you." I squeezed his hand tightly.

____________________________________________

I have like four fanfics going atm so I think I'll delete one until I finish this one and then just pick up from where I stopped.

Sorry if this was a lame chapter but I thought it was kinda sweet.

The breadstick thing is actually an irl experience because I once ate two dozen breadsticks as a kid and I died 8 times after that

This chapter is dedicated to haimstergrease because I loved the "ARE THEY GOING TO FRICKLE FRACKLE?" comment. I laughed a lot so I threw that into this chapter!

Stay beautiful, gold and strong

.x ❤️ Hill