Hit by a Child's Quirk, Past/Return & Your not alone!

((New longest chapter!!))

Y/n walked towards U.A from her new teacher's dormitory room to greet her class beside Eraserhead with a sweet smile on her face and hugged Izuku tightly alongside Katsuki while the greenette blushed and the ash blonde began cursing at her til she smacked him upside his head making the class laugh then it happened.....

A bright light consumed the whole Class 1-A as Y/n's shocked eyes making her cover her eyes alongside Eraserhead's then as the light faded away their class blinked to see two were missing and saw a scared little boy beside his mother across the street; the boy's had just got his quirk and the two of class had vanished, but whom?

Somewhere Else

Two boys landed in front of U.A confused by what just happened as a figure was running towards them panting.

???: "I can't be late or sensei will kick my ass!" A voice shouted out which made boy's eyes widened drastically at the voice.

The pair looked over to see a young h/cette teenage girl in a U.A uniform as she stopped at the gates panting before looking up showing off her large green eyes with gold flakes. The girl looked over at the duo as she looked over at them before smiling widely.

???: "Hey! Are you two exchange students, if so I'm a third year U.A student." She said honestly before calling Nezu on her cellphone. "Principal Nezu, we've got exchange students at the gates with me. I don't know, okay I'll wait for you to get them here." She said seriously before hanging up as her fire feathers surrounded the two whom looked at her in shock.

Izuku: "Y/n..." He said shocked before the girl grabbed him by his collar tightly in her fist while holding up the other high in the air.

Y/n: "How'd you know my first name? Why are all here?" She questioned seriously til her feathers vanished. "Sensei seriously?!" She shouted out angrily before looking behind her shoulder as did the others to see a young Eraserhead, Present Mic, and Nezu.

Eraserhead: "Stand down, Midoriya." He said seriously with his quirk activated as Y/n let go of Izuku and walked over to her teacher. "He's here to see you go."

Y/n: "Yes! I'll get going then!" She said happily while the group looked at her before she ran off towards the U.A training arena.

Nezu: "Go on Eraser, Mic. I'll watch them now, Follow me children." He spoke up as the two had no choice but to follow their younger principal into the arena's stands.

Izuku: "How'd this happen?! They're younger, Y/n's younger?!" He thought while mumbling rapidly til Nezu was staring at him.

Nezu: "You act a lot like our young Y/n Midoriya. She's top student of Class 1-A." He said proudly as dust filled the air. "Ah, they're going at it already." He said as the group look down at the arena

" He said as the group look down at the arena