Overhaul vs Phoenix

Fire surrounded Mirio and Eri in a warm blanket-like cloak as the little girl stared ahead up at the woman who was protecting them. A h/c haired woman faced the Overhaul monster with her hand alight with a bright rainbow of flames in her clutched fist.

Her green eyes hardened to nearly evergreen as she opened up her fist, ashes fell in front of Mirio and Eri from the bullet that was going to hit the young third-year hero in training.

Lady Phoenix: "I know villains don't fight fair with us, heroes but those tricks your pulling make me sick." She said seriously before shooting flaming feathers towards Overhaul to look over at Mirio and Eri as a healed Nighteye alongside Deku ran into the room. "Deku, Sir, Million, get the child to safety now. I'll deal with this one." She said as Nighteye escorted Mirio and Izuku with Eri away quickly while fire surrounded every possible exit behind them so that Overhaul was trapped with his companions.

Overhaul: "Are you planning to burn us alive, you idiotic woman?!" He shouted out til the heroine was quickly in front of him and tore his mask off of his face.

Lady Phoenix: "Shut up, germicidal freak." She said while her wings began burning his companions slightly as she reached her hands and gripped Overhaul's shoulders tightly. "Fire is second nature to me, but you three, ha... Your gang has attacked a lot of people I care about, including my students." She growled before punching the criminal directly in the ribcage not even knowing that a certain league was watching her work. "Disgusting, vile, abuser mentally and physically!" She exclaimed out before tossing Overhaul into the sky and flew after him only to dive bomb kick down into the road as it cracked underneath the strength of the new third ranked heroine. "I hate people like you...." She said while walking over towards the now heavily wounded man and picked him up by his neck tightly. "You're lucky that I'm a hero or else you'd be choking on your own blood as you would be drowning from it." She said in a cold tone of voice before dropping Overhaul back onto the ground while looking up into the sky seeing Izuku holding Eri as she was using her quirk wildly til Eraserhead took care of the problem. "Hey, you're safe now, Eri-chan." She said with a soft smile on her face that calmed the little girl.

Deku: "PHOENIX!! LOOK OUT!!" He shouted out as Y/n looked to the side and quickly protected Eri while bullets aimed their way only melted onto the road from pure white flames of the Phoenix's flaming wings. "Sister?" He questioned while Y/n handed Eri to him carefully as she turned around to crack her neck before letting her feathers around the whole crowd of civilians and rescue heros, and students.

Eri: "W-Whats s-she g-going t-to do?" She questioned scared yet in awe at the colors of the rainbow of fire.

Deku: "She's gonna protect you, that's what a hero like her does." He said while Hawks hovered the area watching as the main feathers of Lady Phoenix surround her as if a halo while she whistles sharply out as her h/c ends began shifting into flaming feathers.

Lady Phoenix: "You just made a big mistake there, Overhaul." She said while grabbing a lone cardinal red feather from the air. "Thanks Hawks." She said as she stretched out her limbs while listening to Overhaul's rants about Eri and how she belonged to him. "Tsk, she doesn't belong to you." She said before running towards Overhaul as she fought him hand to hand while dodging the use of his quirk til she stabbed the red cardinal feather into his chest as she pushed her rainbow of flames into the feather until Overhaul fell unconscious onto the ground. She withdrew her feathers back to her body forming her calling card flaming wings as Hawks landed beside her. "Took ya long enough, Hawks." She said

Hawks: "I enjoyed the show, Chickadee." He said before Lady Phoenix punched him on his shoulder harshly. "Yow, Why?!"

Lady Phoenix: "Shut up, You're number two hero now, we're suppose to be a team today so where were you?!" She shouted out angrily before clicking her tongue at her friend before walking over towards the kids. "You can take care of that human trash." She said pointing back towards a beated Overhaul on the cracked road.