Hidden Truth Within Tartarus

A hooded figure walks deep into Tartarus and into a super max solitary cell before motioning the guards to step out, thus leaving All for One alone with the hooded figure.

???: "How long were you thinking of holding onto this painful truth?" The hooded figure spoke up through a disguised voice as the sounds life support machines and many different others were keeping this villain alive.

All for One: "A visit from the newest Number One Hero, I'm honored." He spoke up as the figure walked toward the chained up, and something warm yet wet dropped onto his face several times til he actually blinked for the first time in years. "What? How did you?" He questioned til the figure removes their hood from their head to reveal the face of Y/n Midoriya herself. "No......."

Y/n: "No?" She questioned while scoffing in disbelief before glaring up at the man. "In America, huh dad?" She asked while glaring up at All for One, no hers, and Izuku's father.

All for One: "Y/n, I...." He started to say til Y/n glared harshly up at him just like her mother.

Y/n: "Shut up, All for One." She said with a snarl before taking her cellphone out and showed the man a picture of a familiar looking doctor. "Did he take away Izuku's quirk and many others under your orders?" She questioned angrily and slammed her phone against the floor as the man nodded slowly to her. "This is messed up, You know that, right?! I've been fighting against my own father since I was a U.A. student! Do you know how much pain you put mom, me, and Izuku through?!" She exclaimed while tears ran down her face.

All for One: "I never meant for this to happen to your mother, Izuku, and even you." He said while looking sadly at his daughter. "I wanted you and your brother to grow up strong." He said while Y/n shook her head at him laughing.

Y/n: "WE DID GROW UP STRONG, BUT YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE TO SEE US YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU CHOSE BEING A VILLIAN OVER YOUR OWN FAMILY!!!" She shouted out angrily before breathing heavily and turned away from her father, no this now caged up villain. "Goodbye, All for One. I did my job, I healed the foe who harmed my family, and a man who is a true father to me and Izuku." She said while opening up the door to reveal Toshinori Yagi to a healed up All for One. "Let's get out of here, Toshi. I don't want to see him anymore." She said

All for One: His eyes widened at his old foe but more so at his daughter's words. "Y/N, WAIT!" He shouted out as he watched his daughter walk through the entrance of his cell towards retired All Might. "Y/N, DON'T GO!!" He screamed out as tears ran down his face for the first time in years, he lost everything now, every single thing that mattered in his wrecked life.

 "Y/N, DON'T GO!!" He screamed out as tears ran down his face for the first time in years, he lost everything now, every single thing that mattered in his wrecked life