A League of Their Own

Heroes, sidekicks, and trusted friends walk into the agency of the new number one hero of japan: Lady Phoenix.

The individuals all sit down at a huge meeting table while Shoto, Izuku, and Katsuki sit down near the end of the table while everyone is talking quitely until Lady Phoenix walked into the room with her wings present for now.

Phoenix: "Good morning, everyone." She said while holding up a full file in her right hand. "As you all know, it's been a while since my near death experience, and I know nothing lasts forever...." She said before tossing the file onto the table to reveal the photos of her fighting Tenko and her dying. "Not even me, one day I will not be here so we older generation need to continue teaching the younger until it's time for me to step down as number one." She said while sitting down in the main chair when Katsuki slams his hands onto the table, burning it badly.

Dynamight: "ARE YOU INSANE, CHICKEN WINGS?! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO STEP DOWN FROM NUMBER ONE!!" He shouted out angrily as Izuku tried to calm him down.

Deku: "Kacchan, please calm down." He said before seeing his sister motion for everyone to leave with their assignments for patrols as four were left alone in the room.

Phoenix: "Fellow me, you three." She said while standing up and walking into her office with the three young men behind her as she was looking over Japan from the long glass windows. "Tell me what you three see?" She asked while motioning her hand toward the view.

Dynamight: "A bunch of extras."

Shoto: "Buildings."

Deku: "Civilians."

The three said different answers til the h/c haired woman sighed softly at the answers.

Phoenix: "In some ways, all three of you are right." She said seriously as the three looked at her. "Buildings and streets full of innocent people, but there is darkness as well." She said while looking down at the three. "Anyone of them could be worse than All for One, or Tenko. It's our job to protect everyone, yes, but there is always a price to be paid in the end." She said before sighing to ruffling the three young boy's hair separately. "I'm counting on you three to help me not only fight against corruption and evil, protecting people from harm, but to prepare you three for life later on." She said while smiling at the three. "Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto, you three together could rival me at my worst if need be. You three are not just my sidekicks, but my little brothers be it by blood or bonds. I trained you three alongside many others, so I know this trio will be amazing as years go by." She said while the sun behind them began slowly rising in the sky. "You three will always make me proud of you, no matter what comes." She said before allowing the boys to leave as Fatgum, Hawks, Mirko, Ingenium, and a hooded figure walk back into the room.

Hawks: "The Hero commission is no longer around now, Nix. It's your call on what we all do next." He said as Lady Phoenix looked over at her close friends.

Phoenix: "I can think of a few ideas, Bird boy." She said when a sudden explosion moves the building, the heroes all look over at the city, seeing smoke bloom up from the buildings. "Guys, let's get out there." She said while pushing a button on the table as the glass panels moved out of the way for Hawks to fly out, Mirko jumped out of the building, Ingenium ran out the building from the side. Lady Phoenix looked back over at Fatgum, and the hooded figure held out her hands. "Hold on tight, boys." She said as the two took hold of her hands before she flew out of the building towards the chaos with her main people beside her. "Hawks, Ingenium, Fatgum, get the people to safety!" She ordered as the three heroes got to work. "Mirko, take out any lowlife that comes our way!"

Mirko: "You got it, Number one. Hey, Newbie, hopefully you can keep up with the best." She said before going into the fray.

Lady Phoenix lands on the broken pavement and places the hooded individual beside her as she sends her feathers out alongside Hawks feathers to rescue people.

Phoenix: "Think you're finally up for this side of justice, Flamehead?" She questioned while a firebrand choker necklace hanged on her neck holding a tear drop shaped sapphire engraved Phoenix image.

The hooded figure scoffs a bit while removing their hood from their snow white hair to reveal their electric azure blue eyes before familiar blue flames appear on their shoulders.

???: "Flamehead? Really, Phoenix?" The individual spoke up aa they stood back to back with Lady Phoenix. "You know, you love me~" They teased while the herione rolled her eyes at the teasing flirt.

Phoenix: "Seriously, Dabi fighting now, flirting later." She said while her hands copied his azure blue flames as villains come out of their hiding places.

Dabi: "What would you do without me, doll?" He joked while his body looked completely healed and repaired as if what had happened before to him never even happened.

Phoenix: "If you we're beside me now, honestly, I'd probably end up married to Hawks." She said while she and Dabi fought against random villains with Mirko.