Phoenix vs Dabi

Lady Phoenix: She quickly catches Shoto before he hits the ground and hands him over toward Endeavor. She carefully lies her tears onto his injuries and the young man's injuries appear onto her body as well many others from this battle against the league. Her hands tightened into fists as her eyes glance up at the sky at the bright blue fire ball. "Toya!!!" She shouted out in rage as the man stopped from going off.

Toya: "Ah, Y/n-chan~ Still beautiful as always even injured heavily~" He said while her body combust into flames before she arose from the ashes her coat gone as her wings burned bright white. "Ah, are you mad at me, gorgeous?~" He said til Y/n appeared in front of him and punched him in the face without even getting burned by his flames.

Lady Phoenix: "No one, and I mean no one messes with my kids.... Not even, you!!!" She exclaimed out as the heroine and villain fought in the sky, fires clashed together.

Toya: "Your kids? Hahaha, you think these welps care about you, Y/n?" He questioned while he grabbed her fists tightly making her look directly at his eyes. "Who'd miss you?"

Lady Phoenix: "My family, my friends, and if I die today....." She said while Toya's eyes widen at the word die as she surprised him by leaning up against his chest. "....then I'll be happy" She whispered before looking up at Toya. "Toya...."

Toya: "Y/n, what are you talking about?..." He was saying til his words were cut off as Lady Phoenix pulled him down into a sudden kiss which made the villains pause their battle.

Lady Phoenix glanced down for a moment before engulfing Toya and herself in her rainbow flames, she wrapped her arms around Toya strongly as golden lighting surrounded her body.

Lady Phoenix: "I'm sorry, I didn't save you, Toya.... but I will now." She said while her green eyes began glowing gold.

Toya: "Y/n, what are doing?!" He exclaimed out as she flew them both high into the sky. "Y/n!!" He shouted out while Lady Phoenix stopped after two hundred feet in the air then free fell from the sky. "You'll kill yourself?!"

Lady Phoenix: "I'm sorry Toya... that our love wasn't enough for you to stay..." She said while looking at Toya as tears filled her eyes making Toya freeze up. "But to protect my world... I'll sacrifice myself to stop you all." She said as below the villains were being rounded up by her feathers and taken away by the police while the more deadly were brought to the middle of where the two were heading. "I love you, Toya Todoroki but this has to be done." She said then let out a phoenix cry from her mouth as she stabbed herself through Toya's back with a huge flaming feathers. "Let's finish this.... like how this all started, together!" She exclaimed out blood poured from her mouth while Toya coughed up blood as well.

Toya: "Y/n....... ha." He choked out as the flaming feather ripped through his left lung. "I.... love.... you.... forever....." He said through bleeding out and their bodies burned together until a horrifying crack filled the air once the two crashed onto the ground.

Deku & Dynamight: "Phoenix!!!!" The two shouted out while as fire surrounded the heavy hitting villains as well burning them alive. "NO!!!" They shouted out in grief til seeing Y/n walk out of the flames carrying an unconscious Toya in her arms.