Passing Days, Training

A pile of ash was held in an urn and a feather wrapped on a ribbon around it as old and young pro heroes surrounded it alongside ua students at Lady Phoenix's agency.

Izuku, and Inko stood before the urn crying as Shota walked forward holding Eri's hand. The little girl looked at the urn curiously wondering where one of her heroes that saved her was.

Eri listened to the adults and the young adults as well as teenagers, before walking towards the urn and opening it up to see the ash pile. Unknowingly to the little girl, her horn was glowing alongside the feather.

Izuku: "Eri, stop." He whispered as Eri's horn stopped glowing thankfully to Shota. "That Y/n's ashes." He said while Eri didn't completely understand while he and the young heroes explained to Eri where Lady Phoenix was.

Eri: "She'll wake up right?" She asked while in the urn embers started flinching awake slowly. "Lady Phoenix would never really die right?" She questioned as Y/n's friends looked over at family and friend photos surrounding the agency walls.

Smoke began showing from the opening of the urn as the police pulled Toya into the agency bond in quirk-stopping chains. He was brought up to the urn as the police slowly took off the chains while everyone was on edge at that action.

Katsuki: "What the hell is he doing here?!" He growled angrily as Toya's azure blue flames appeared above the villains palm.

Toya: "Shut up kid." He stated emotionlessly towards Katsuki before shooting a ball of fire into the urn as everyone began freaking out. "....SHUT UP!!!! I KNOW HER BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU!!!" He shouted out making everyone become silent, as he walked towards the urn and dumped the ashes on the floor seeing nothing. "You picked up the wrong ash pile." He said as the doors to agency showed a figure while the feather from the urn ribbon flew towards the door.

A gloved hand caught the feather between their fingers with a hood over their head before looking over at everyone in the room. The figure slowly removed the hood to show h/l, h/c hair, bright green eyes with gold freckles in the irises.

Y/n: "Did I miss something?" She questioned as everyone looked at her til Eri ran through the crowd and jumped onto her. "Whoa! Eri, what is going?!" She exclaimed before her brother, and kids tackle hugged her alongside Eri. "Whoa! Easy, I'm still a little sore here, guys!" She shouted out and after a while with an all-clear from Recovery Girl. Y/n spent time with her now former students and stopped Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto from walking out of the agency. "Here, I was going to give these to you three days ago but better late then never." She said while handing over envelopes with her agency's logo on them. "Even a number one hero, needs trusted sidekicks plus this way I'll be able to watch you three grow more and more." She said with a wide smile on her face.