Chapter Fourteen

Guess who? This girl! I'm coming back with this story since I've recieved so many messages about it. Please please don't forget to vote and comment and make sure to suggest it. <3.

By the way, I am changing names because their names are TOO closely related. So Edward Whitmoore will turn into Erik SaVahn. Darcy Moore will be Dawn Star. I will go back and change it through the story also. So...happy reading

Erik's P.O.V

"Erik!" Dawn screamed for me and I groaned. I was currently hiding in my office doing my work.

It wasn't that I didn't love my wife but she was...feisty at times. She was dealing with the three kids and a house, oh did I mention we also adopted a Siberian Husky name Oscar now? Yup, she had a lot on her hands.

"Mr. SaVahn, you know she's going to find you eventually?" Alice was in my office dusting it.

"Not if we be very quiet," I said as I heard feet approaching the door.

I quickly slide down and hide under my desk as the door flew open and Dawn's feet could be heard stomping into my office. If she finds me I'm a dead man..

"Alice. Have you seen my lovely husband?" She tried to sound sweet but from her voice you could tell she was pissed off.

"No ma'am, I haven't. Maybe he went to the office to.-" She was cut off before she could finish.

"Let me get this straight. He went to the office on OUR kids 1ST BIRTHDAY?!" She screamed out the last part and I knew it was time to come out.

Pushing back the chair I slowly got up and straightened my khaki pants and white polo shirt.

We all three stood there in silents for a moment as Dawn basically burned me down to a puddle with her eyes.

"Dear....It was just a joke," I smiled and walked over to wrap my arms around her waist, but her belly between us stopped me from doing it how I wanted to.

Oh, I didn't meantion? She was pregnant...Again? 5 months along and it was a boy.

After the triplets she lost a lot of weight, only for me to knock her up again. Aren't I amazing.

"That's not funny. I shouldn't be doing all these things for the kids birthday party by myself," she pouted as she looked at me and I couldn't help smile.

Picking her up in the bridal style I carried her out to the backyard and put her down on the bench. It didn't occur to me that a lot of people where going to be here. That included my family and hers. This should be interesting.

There were kids running around, adults drinking, other dancing, and teens on their phones or trying to steal a drink. I was surprised at how our family got along greet with each other, but I was mostly shocked when I saw my dad talking to hers.

"Babe, " I leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Is it safe for your dad and mine to be talking. You know, mortal enemies."

Dawn just shrugged and got up to waddle over to them. I was behind her and when we approached the two men were laugh. This is odd.

"Father...How are you today?" I wrapped my arms around Dawn from behind and he smiled at me.

"Wonderful. Happy I finally get to meet my grandkids and can't for more of them," he said as he rubbed Dawn's stomach and she let him.

I watched as he smiled at her stomach and soon Mom came up and stared at Dawn's stomach with happiness. I looked over to Dawn's Dad and he was smiling at me and for the first time I felt as if he didn't hate me.

Everything seemed right in our lives and now we continued with a family that keep grown.

THE END