Chapter Eleven

2 Month's Later

Dawn's P.O.V. 

I sat on the couch in the living room with the latest verison of Ebony in my hand. I had been two months since I moved in with the devil.

"Dawn. I'm home," the door slammed closed and a minute later he came in loosing his tie.

Looking up at him I nodded my head and went back to reading the magazine.

"Are you going to do this to me for the next 3 months? Because I've dealt with it for 2 months and I can't take another week of it let alone 3 months." He finally got his tie undone and threw it on the other couch.

I shrugged as I looked at him not even caring enough to look up from my magazine. He snatched the magazine out of my hands and I looked up at him. 

"Answer me."

"Why do you care?"

"What do yo.- You're my wife and your carrying my kids! Of course I care." His hands balled up into fist and I knew I struck a nerve.

I grinned at him and got up from the couch slowly, pregnancy wasn't no joke and neither was totting around this extra 45 pounds.

"Oh calm down. I'm only your wife until the kids are 18 and then I can tell them all about this," I said as I wobbled to the kitchen.

He was right behind me and I could practically feel him fuming. I tried pulling the door to the fridge open but he put his hand on it to stop me.

"Listen here, Mrs. Erik Paxton SaVahn, we are going to be married until death do us part." He leaned over me and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you ever stop to think about how un-happy I am? I got knocked up by my arrogant, pig headed, jerk of a boss and now I'm stuck as his wife and the mother of his children. The last part I don't mind, but the wife I do. You blackmailed me into marrying you. So here we are now in this big beautiful house living the best lie anyone could think of in this eternity. " I screamed at him and he stood up straight.

He turned around and stomped up the stairs and I opened the fridge, pulling out a bag of kettled cooked salt and vinegar chips I opened them up and popped one in my mouth. Closing my eyes I groaned at the amazing taste.

"Here." I opened my eyes to him in front of me with a duffel bag.

I raised an eyebrow and he opened it up to reveal it was money, he dumped it on the floor while looking me in the eyes.

"What's this for?" I popped another chip into my mouth and he laughed.

"You want out? Here, take this money and leave. I'm tired of trying to make someone I'm deeply in love with happy when they don't give a rat's ass about me," he said as threw the bag on top of the money and began to walk away.

I stood there frozen for a moment thinking about his words...  I'm deeply in love with....I'm deeply in love with...I'm deeply in love with..

I jumped at the sound of a door slamming and it snapped me back into reality. Sighing heavily I stepped over the pile of money and made my way up the stairs, knocking on the door I opened it up not waiting for a responce.

"Get out," he grumbled at me as he was sprawled over the bed.

Walking over to the bed I sat down on an avaible part and smiled at him. He turned his head to look at me and I could see the hurt in his eyes and it caused my heart to hurt a little.

"I love you too. But I don't want to do this," I raised my arms in the air to emphasis everything. "Like this. I want to wait until we both are sure we want to be married."

He sat up and took my face into his hands, crashing his lips upon mine I kissed him back gently and felt my bottom lip quivering. He pulled back to look at me.

"There is no doubt in this universe that I, Erik Paxton SaVahn, love you, Dawn Summers Star ." 

I leaned my forehead against his and looked into his eyes, he was telling the truth and I couldn't be more excited.

Just then I felt something inside my stomach move, it was one of the baby. I gasped and looked down and so did he.

"Did one of the babies finally move?" He asked and put a hand on my stomach.

I nodded as tears came to my eyes and I put one hand over his. Things were different now and we both knew it but we both were praying it would stay that way.