Chapter Twelve

Excuse me, my rl life gets in the way of me writing this story, but! It's slowly dieing down so I'll be back soon.

Edward's P.O.V

It was early in the morning when I woke up. The sun was just coming out and was shining in through the balcony's door. It was warm in the room as I shifted to get up until I felt an object on my arm, looking down I found it was Darcy's head and she was sound asleep.

I brushed a piece of hair out of her face and looked down at her. She was peacefully sleeping as her large stomach was resting in between us and I chuckled as I felt one of the babies kick. 

"No. Go back to sleeps babies. Momma is tired," she groaned and put a hand on her stomach.

Chuckling as I listened to her talking to the babies I waited for her to realize it was me. When she did her eyes to fluttered open and she looked at me.

"Talking to the kids again babe? Is Lizzy moving that much? You know, since the babies have start moving then have become more and more active each day. " I put a hand over the little foot mark I could see and smiled.

She nodded in agreement and groaned as another foot seemed to poke out. I laughed and she frowned at me.

"I ask them to stop moving and they move more. I think they like challenging me. They are definitely your kids," she mumbled and I kissed her lips.

I slide out of bed and walked over to the end of the bed, sliding my shoes on I walked out the room and down the stairs. Opening the refridgerator I pulled out the cartoon eggs and bacon. I turned on the stove and was about to get the spray out of the cabinet when I heard a scream.

"Darcy!" I turned off the oven and ran up the stairs to Darcy.

She was standing in the doorway holding her stomach and there was a puddle of water at the bottom of her feet.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Are they coming?" I asked her and she glared at me.

"No. I just spelt water all down my legs and decided this was funny!" She yelled at me and I put my hands up.

"Sorry. Sorry. Come on. The night bag is already in the car." I put a hand on her back and helped her walk slowly down the stairs. When we got outside I cursed as I forgot the key. Making sure she was leaning against the car I ran back inside and grabbed the key, shutting the door I unlocked the car and helped her inside. Getting in myself I sped to the hospital.

Ready or not. I'm going to be a dad...

Darcy's P.O.V 

I've been in this blasted hospital for 10 hours and I still have not given birth.

"Okay Mrs. Whitmore, you're only 8 cm. I'll be back in a bit okay?" The nurse said to me and laid my head back on the pillow.

I felt a hand on my and I looked up to see Edward smiling at me, I squinted my eyes at him and hissed. 

"Yeah yeah. I know. It's your fault. You did this to me. Blah blah blah." He mimicked the words I keep repeating to him for the past hour. 

"Well you did. No more kids after these two. " I said and he laughed.

"I think you are mistakely wrong. I want my own football team." He grinned at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I assume this will be with your other wife." I groaned loudly as another contraction came over me and grabbed Edward's hand. Squeezing it tightly I tried I wanted for it to finish and whimpered.

The nurse came back and I checked me, smiling she gave me a thumbs up. "Alright. I think it's time for you two to become parents.."