Chapter Ten

Author's Note.

Hey! I hate to be a grinch  and not write a note to you guys so here it is. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I love answer questions.  Also, I'm doing a random question that I want you  answer in the question box.

1.) What do you do for Christmas?

Dawn's P.O.V.

 When I got home I immediately collapsed onto the couch. Well wasn't today just fun?He had another girl already? Well it had been four months.

I looked at the ceiling and started to think. I hadn't notice someone had came into the door until he was standing over me.

"Dawn. What's wrong?" He scrunched his eyebrows together and I smiled.

"Nothing Robin. I'm fine." I sat up and slide my jacket off. He went into the kitchen for a minutes before coming back out with four sandwiches.

He sat down next to me and I took a sandwich. "So did you go visit him?" I nodded and started to nibble on my sandwich.

"How did it go?" I was about to tell him when there was pounding on the door.

Robin looked at the door and raised an eyebrow towards me and I shrugged. He got up and opened the door. When he answer it he was punch in the face. My eyes went wide as I ran over to him and looked to see who it was.

Erik's P.O.V.

I growled as she came to the door and I balled my fist up. "What the hell are you doing here with him? You've worked with me. You know he is my mortal enemy." I screamed at her as she bend down to check on him.

"See what you've done. Now help me get him on the couch." I looked at her as if she was crazy but when I say the fire in her eyes I quickly helped her get him up and onto the couch. 

Turning to her I could see she was mad. "What is he to you. Probably scheming him too huh? You such a classless whore. I thought you were better then that. To scheme another rich person just because you need money for, god knows who's babies." I threw my hands up into the air to emphasis what I was saying.

"He's my brother you asshat!." She screamed and I froze. What? How could someone rich be related to someone who was so...poor.

I squinted my eyes and looked into hers to search for lies, but she was telling the truth. "How? His Mom and Dad are rich."

She sighed heavily and sat on the love sit, running her hand through her hair she closed her eyes. 

"You're right. But, we have the same Dad. My mom was one of the maids and she use to help around their house when he was a boy. They fell in love, had sex, and boom. Here I am." She raked her hand through her hair and I just stared at her.

It was hard to believe. Robin Montillero Sr. had a daughter. Now that I looked at her she looked just like him. I felt like a fool.

"I'm sorry. I thought.-" She cut me off.

"I know exactly what you thought but sometimes you're wrong. Now get the hell out." She walked to the door and opened it.

I walked to the door and stood of it instead of exiting. I still had more to say.Matter fact, I had a propsition now.

"I have a deal." She leaned against the door. "What."

Leaning in close I grinned. "You agree to be my wife and I won't tell everyone about who you are." Her eyes went wide and she shook her head.

"No. This isn't fair. This is a family secret Erik. Please..." She whimpered and I bite my bottom lip as it sounded beautiful.

"I don't care. Agree. I don't want my kids to have parents that aren't married. Agree."

She sighed and nodded. "Okay." She whispered quietly.

"Wait. What? You are making it to easy." She shrugged and went into her room to start packing. 

Well wasn't that easy...