Chapter Six

Dawn's P.O.V

I woke up the next day and stretched in a bed that I soon realize wasn't mine. I scrambled from under the covers and looked around. I walked to the door and headed down the stairs, walking into the kitchen I looked around.

"Good morning Ms. Star. Can I get you anything?" I jumped at the voice and turned around to see an older lady.

"Where am I?" I asked and she smiled softly at me. She put a hand on my back and guided me to the table. I sat down and she sat next to me.

"You're in Mr.SaVahn's house. From what he told us yesterday you'll be here a while. Since you're expecting a little one." Her smile stayed on her face as she talked and it reminded me of my moms. 

I stayed there for a moment just staring at her smile as a small pain went through my chest.

"Are you okay Ms. Star? You're crying." She looked at me concerned and my hand went up to my cheek. 

I hadn't realized that I was crying. I guess since I was deep in thought I wouldn't have.

I wiped my cheeks and nodded before getting up. "I'm fine, just hungry."

"Sit. Alice, get up and cook her something." Erik came around the corner in grey suit that seem to be tailored to fit him.

Alice, who was the cook, got up and nodded. Going over to the fridge she pulled out different things before beginning to cook. 

"That was mean. I can cook it myself." I went over to Alice and began to help her. She smiled again at me before shaking her head.

"Well I don't pay her just to sit around and talk. This is her job after all Dawn." He said and sat down at the table. "And she knows I expect breakfast to be ready by the time I come and sit down." He glared at her and she winced.

I walked over to him and put my hands on my hips. "I know you have better manners then that. You should think her for cooking breakfast for your rude ass." 

He rolled his tongue inside of his cheek before sighing. "Thank you Alice for cooking for me."

Alice blushed a little before nodding and continued to cook what looked like an omelet.

I smiled at him and patted his head. He grabbed my wrist and shook his head. I pulled my wrist away from his hold and sat down across from him. It was a few minutes later that Alice came and placed a white omelet in front of us.

Looking down at it I was surprise. How did she know I liked the white of the egg. She placed a glass of apple juice in front of us both and I melted. I love apple juice.

I grabbed the glass and gulped it down until I heard a laugh. I looked up to see Erik laughing and I blushed as I realized I probably looked like a big.

"Don't stop. It was adorable." He grabbed his knife and fork and cut into the omelet. 

"Oh. I'm adorable, but I thought you said you'd never find me remotely attractive." I started on my own omelet and didn't look up at him as I felt his gaze burning into the side of my head.

Erik's P.O.V.

"Oh. I'm adorable, but I thought you said you'd never find me remotely attractive." She said and looked down at her omelet to ignore me as I stared at her. 

I grabbed her wrist to stop her from cutting he omelet and waited until she looked up at me.

"Listen. I'm being nice here. Setting you up in this house and everyone. Don't tell me things I am aware of." I dropped her wrist and got up.

She laughed and I turned around. "What's so damn funny?" 

She smiled and shook her head, getting up out of her seat she walked pass me. I followed her as she went upstairs and to her room. When she got inside she tried slamming the door but I caught it and walked in.

"Tell me." I walked over to her as she plopped down on the bed.

Dawn crossed her arms under her chest which caused them to be pushed up some, ignoring that fact I continued to look at her. 

"You keep telling me how I'm fat, you'll never be interested in me, how I practically disgust you. But yet you keep complimenting me until I catch you. Why don't you just admit you like me curves and all." She grinned and I frowned as she thought she won.

"How could love someone as fat as you? Dear god, in a few more months you'll be fucking huge. " I laughed and put a hand on my stomach.

Dawn's P.O.V 

I smiled at him and got him. He stopped laughing and looked up at me. I blinked a couple times as I tried to keep from crying, but I could feel the tears coming.

I quickly hurried pass him and out the room. I could hear him behind me, but I keep walking. I picked up my speed until I got to bathroom downstairs. Running inside I slammed the door and locked it. 

"Dawn." Erik said as he twisted the door knob and cursed once he found it lock.

I didn't answer to him and after a while he just sighed and walked away. When I thought it was okay to come out I did. I tip toed around the house looking for him, but he must have gone to the office.

Running to my room I grabbed a suit case and began to throw my clothes away. When I was done I called for a cab. I was going back to my place. I stepped out when the  cab up and put my suit case in the trunk. I gave him the address to my old apartment and we headed off.