Chapter 1

"talking"
Other beast languages
parseltongue
Death
Alex's POV

I jolted up a wake.'What happened? Oh yeah, I died. I'm in heaven then. Hold on, if I'm in heaven, why does it feel uncomfortable'. That's when i find myself in a small room. Like a cupboard or the stairs attic. I look next to me and flipped out.

Sleeping right next to me is the actor for Harry freaking Potter. Sleeping right next to me. In an attic, under the stairs. 'i am definitely hallucinating right now. How am i here? With him?!!!'

'good morning, Alex. Nice nap?' a voice echoed in my head. I looked around but saw nothing in sight. 'who are you? What's going on?' i thought to myself. 'why, you're in the Harry Potter universe of course. I am death and Harry Potter here is my master. It's nice to meet you,' the voice replied. 'ok, Mr. Death. What am i doing here? Aren't i dead?' i asked( more like thought) them.

'well, you see, when i was collecting your soul, i heard your final wish and felt pity over you. I also remembered of my master's death years ago and felt that you will be able to help him'. 'hold on, why me?' 'you had nothing to lose and you are smarter and intelligent. If you both work together, you will be able to fix the wizarding world from magic extinction,' his word confused me for a second.

'let me explain. After master defeated voldemort, the wizarding world was getting more exposed to the muggle world. The muggle's were terrified and started a World War 3 on them and magic started disappearing,' i gasped. 'are you serious? That's horrible,'

'that's not all. Master was accused and killed of being exposing magic, which he didn't do. His friends, Hermione and Ron as well as his wife, Ginny were brought in as witness and gave the minister fudge proof. He went through the death veil and we met. There i told him of his friends and families betrayal. His friends, Hermione and Ron were paid by Dumbledore to be his friend while Ginny and Molly Weasly administered love potions and a marriage contract.'

My mind exploded from this information.' master was furious when he heard this. He wanted to start his life all over again. I told him i could do that but also that he would not be alone. I told him i would give him a sister to help on his missions. In return, he has to collect every deathly hallow, except for the Elder wand'.

'so, i have to help harry on his adventures as well as being a motherly figure to him and make sure he doesn't die,' 'yes. Deal?' 'deal!' i shook his bony hands in agreement. 'another thing i have to mention, your are the lady of the ancient and noble house of Felix, merlin and hogwarts while your brother is the master of death and the Lord of the ancient and noble house of Potter's and Le Fay, making you both the most influenced family in the wizardong world. The founders, Merlin and Le Fay saw both of your sacrifice and gifted you the honour and Harry already knows you and appreciates you as his big sister, Lillian Evans Potter by 5 minutes'.

'thank you, death'.

'I'll see you both soon'.

Death finally left. I laid down, next to Harry, praying for a safe adventure. Better watch out wizarding world. Because Lillian and Harry Potter is coming your way.