Chapter 21

"talking"
'mental link'
*Other magical being's language*
#Parseltounge#
Death
Life

Harry's POV

"what?!" everyone yelled.

"didn't you remove their memory, Lily?" Lilian just stares out before snapping out of it.

"Snape must have had a shield raise when i did the spell but no worries, I'm one hundred percent sure that i remove Albus's memories of us. I double checked it but i must have miss him by accident". She mumbles.

"then that's fine, right," the twins replies. "the twin's are correct. He's probably looking for us both. If he can't find us, he'll leave". I thought about grandfather's suggestion.

'it could be right but we can't take any risk,' i thought. "i guess your right. Just make sure to avoid him and we'll be good to go!" the others agreed. Sanguini made sure to place professor Snape away from us before taking us back to our rooms to rest.

I took a bath, changed my clothes and was about to hit my bed when a knock was heard from my door. I looked through the peephole beforehand. It was Lilian. I opened the door and let her in. I quickly ask kreacher to bring tea for us before we settled down in the living room.

Kreacher popped in and set the tray with a pot of tea and some sweets on the coffee table before popping out. We took a sip beforehand to calm our nerves. Lilian sigh, "i was thinking of getting us and the team a  wand tomorrow morning. There's a wand shop just down the road, in an alleyway. The wand maker name is Fiona, Sanguini long-distance cousin who is also a vampire. So, he manage to make an appointment with her for us at 10. " i nodded in agreement

"Also, I heard from one of the customers about Sirius trials."

I quirked my eyebrow from hearing this. The trial went well but not for Sirius and grandma......

-flashback-

"PAP!" grandmother Dorea slap echoed across the living room. After the trial ended, with Sirius being innocent and Pettigrew getting the demontor's kiss, we brought Sirius home with Remus following behind us. Grandmother Dorea sees Sirius and slaps him on the face, making him fall down.

"I UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR ANGRY BUT LEAVING YOUR OWN GODSON AND HIS SISTER WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN'T USE MAGIC BECAUSE CHASING A CRIMINAL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THEIR SAFETY IS THE WORST THING YOU COULD EVER DONE!"

Grandma's voice echoed across the room. Padfoot looked down, knowing his mistake," I'm sorry, aunt Dorea. I shouldn't have ran off, leaving Harry and Lilian with Hagrid, to catch Pettigrew. I should have stayed and watch over them." tears rolled down his face.

Grandma's face softened and pulled Sirius into a hug, whispering to him on how worried she was when she heard the news. All of us joined in soon after.

-flashback ended-

It's been a year after that incident. Sirius is still in St. Mungo as he was exposed to dementor for years now. Remus is accompanying him and also to make sure that Dumbledore doesn't try to place compulsion's on him.

"well. whatever it is, it will die down soon enough. For now, let's focus on the orphanage. The hufflepuff cottage has already been modified for the orphans, wizard and creatures alike. However, we still need a manager to handle everything. I'm thinking Narcissa as she's pretty much-loved children and would host many charity auction for children in need, but i need your insight." she ask.

"I agree. They're coming here in a few days. Write a letter to her. If she rejects, i have other candidates." pulling out a parchment and quill, i quickly wrote down a letter for Lady Malfoy.

'Dear Lady Malfoy,

I am writing this to ask if you would like to help out, managing the Black's orphanage. I know how much you adore children and you have always told Lilian that you always wanted to take care of an orphanage one day. For that, i would like to offer you this position.

Please send me your reply as soon as possible.

From,
Harry James Potter '

After placing the letter into an envelope and sealing it with the Potter's emblem, i called out for Winky and hand her the envelope. "bring it to Alistair, the new owl and make sure to send it to Narcissa Malfoy." Winky nodded and pops out of the scene. "now that's done, let's head to bed." we said our goodnight to each other and head to bed.

-The next day-

I woke up at 5.45am for a soak in the bath. Handling the family business, the royal family and a council, I'm suprise i haven't fainted from exhaustion. Though, I am an immortal master of death..... Nevertheless, i soaked in the bath until 7 and got out.

Kreacher prefers that he picked out my outfit as the first time I did, his face morph into horror and disgust. I didn't mind it, though. I knew i had terrible taste in clothing and for a Pureblood that was an important thing, to have a good taste in clothing.
______________________________________

Harry's outfit

Lilian's outfit

Lilian's outfit

______________________________________

I got change, put on some cologne and head down for breakfast. Lilian and our grandparents were waiting at the lobby, chatting about. "good morning." they greeted me back and the women continued on with their conversation. I quickly place a notice-me-not charm around us, with the exception of Sanguini and the Weasley's.

By the looks on their face, there was something going on. Arthur sat down and opened the bomb, "I'm getting a divorce."