Chapter 7

(Emrys Manor)

"talking"
Other magical beast language
Parseltounge
Death
Life

Writer's POV

"what do you mean we have to separate?!" Harry was scared of this. He only gotten a sister and now she wants to separate from each other. " D-did i do something wrong? I can fix it! I promise! Just-" Lilian quickly covers Harry's mouth and pulled themselves into an alleyway.

She quickly lets go of her grip amd stands back. "I'm not mad at you. What I'm trying to say is that we should separate to check our properties. Don't forget, we have 9 families each to run. We have to check the condition of the Manor before doing anything else. That way, we have a home to stay and hide in."

Lilian's explanation cleared of Harry's worries for the time being. Being alone all his life and now having someone he could go home to, it scares him to lose Lilian, his new sister and someone that he will look up to.

Lilian's POV

After the explanation, Harry calmed down and lets go of my arm. "I'm sorry for acting like that. Being alone for a while, i got scared that you'll leave me." i smiled at his selfishness. From the trolls to Voldemort, he never has the time to be a child as the weight of saving the magical world is in his hands. He had to do everything all by himself. Well, this time, he has me and I'll be there in every step of the way.

"well. For now, let's split up and inspect our main manor. I'll be checking the Emrys manor as it's quite old." "I'll check 12 Grimmauld place and get the Slytherin's locket. Kreacher should be keeping it as a last order for his previous master, Regulus Black" the plan was perfect and in action.

We left the alleyways, separately to avoid suspicions. Finding an empty road, i quickly changed the rings to the Emrys ring and apparate to the manor. I swear, i will have to find a better transportation. I cleared my head a bit before turning around.

My jaw drops. I own this place? Life, if your hearing this, i love you. "thank you, master. i wasn't suprised with this since death already made his grand entrance. The gate has the crest of Emrys.

The place is incredible! The front yard is filled with small animals and a  beautiful garden with white and blue roses

The place is incredible! The front yard is filled with small animals and a beautiful garden with white and blue roses. Walking around the front yard and garden while greeting some of the animals, i made it to the wooden door and enters.

I walked into the main foyer, with floor tiles and high ceilings. A chandelier made with silver and diamonds is hanged on said ceiling.
The mansion has 7 floors.

The 1st floor is merely for dinner with the guest. A kitchen, 3 living rooms, 2 dining rooms with furnitures made of gold and lined with diamonds and a huge ballroom with a balcony for the host, almost like the beast's ballroom from beauty and the beast.

The 2nd floor is the entertainment center. There is 5 guest rooms that seem to change to the guest likings, a home movie theatre that could fit 10 people and a gaming room with every possible board games in the world.