Chapter 28

A/N: this is what Arthur looks like without the glamour.

"talking" 'mental link' *Other magical being's language* Parseltounge DeathLife

"talking"
'mental link'
*Other magical being's language*
Parseltounge
Death
Life

Arthur's POV

It's finally time. As i waited outside of court room, i could feel my nerves shaking like crazy. I'm literally going to divorce Molly, the woman who lied to me all this time.

"dad, it's ok," Percy comfort me. "it'll be fine. We have a case and you have Lord Potter and the royal family behind us." i nodded and held my head up high.

Finally, the court doors opened. I stepped inside, making sure to put my glamour as it will be a final suprise for Molly. The kids are seated upstairs, near the edge of the balcony. Molly looked at me weirdly as i walked towards her.

"Arthur, what's going on? Why did you summon a court order?" Molly ask. Before i manage to answer her, Miss bones comes in with the minister behind her. The other Lords and Ladies comes in soon after. Hell, there was even skeeter, in the corner of the room.

"we are here to judge the case of miss Molly prewet for misuse of potion and blocks, as well as child endangerment towards mr Arthur weasley. May the victim come in?" Molly looked at me, sadness and disappointment. I was still in my glamour, so, she doesn't know that i know.

We gave our statements as well as providing the goblin test for potion and blocks to madam Bones.

Molly was given a truth potion. She told everyone everything that she's done, including the involvement of love potioning me and obliviating the kids, with the exception of Ron and Ginny's real father. However, Albus was not even mention once, which we will need to check in about it.

She was given a 5 million galleon fine as well as 2 years in probation. She was also banned from meeting the kisds ,except for Ron and Ginny as they are no longer in my custody anymore and I've already disown them. She was Before she was pulled out of the room, i took off my glamour to give her a realization of what i just know.

"how?" she ask, eyes open in disbelief.

"not everything you did will be hidden, Molly. Goodbye." i quickly left the room with a proud smile on my face.

I'M FREE!!!!!

_______________________________________

Ok, everyone. I'm sorry for just shutting down as i was having a writer's block and i was on vacation.

Hope you like it! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️