Chapter 12

"talking"
Other magical beast language
Parseltounge
Death
Life

Charles's POV

"what? What happened?" the boy, Harry told us to calm down and told us everything. About Voldemort's death, our son and daughter in laws death, Dumbledore's involvement in the school and their Lily's family history, as well as the abuse of their lives.

At the end of it, Dorea broke down and pulled the girl, Lilian into her arms and cried. She adored Lily even though she was a muggleborn, now a pureblood, and now, they're gone and it was all Dumbledores fault!

"wait, shouldn't you be with Sirius and Remus if your parents are....dead?" i asked them. "Sirius was convicted to Azkaban when he was falsely accused of being the secret keeper and murdering muggles and Peter Pettigrew, and Remus is a werewolf. Neville's parents were insane after the Lestrange family were control to torture them," Harry explained.

"we found out about magic when the squib that lives in the front, Mrs Figg, talked about magic and how to get there. We escaped on our 6th birthday and went to Gringotts for the inheritance test. You can't believe what we found out." Lilian took out a piece of parchment from a bag and gave it to us.

I was shocked, overwhelmed and furious. The children's have more than 5 vaults, one which is the Emrys and Le fay, and are crowned royalty, Harry being the crown prince and Lilian, the Queen of Magical Britain. I was furious when i read that Dumbledore have been placing blocks and potions in them as well as taking money from their trust vaults.

"we sued the 3 weasley family members and the rest are joining our council. Remus is joining us as well" Lilian said. She looked back at the clock and took her arm off Dorea. "we have to go home now. It's getting late and you both are still not fully heal. I'll come back again tomorrow to check everything".

They said their goodbyes and left. Dorea fell asleep soon after but i couldn't sleep after hearing all that. The kids were just a year old when their parents died but they matured themselves a lot growing up while only being 7 years old. They will need more help than anything and joining them will help......

Lilian's POV

When i got home, i noticed an owl holding a cage that has a rat. "nini," i called out. "yes, mistress" she popped out. I gave the owl a treat before focusing on scabbers. "i want you to send this rat to Amelia bones and tell her to reopen Sirius Black's case and that the rat is Peter Pettigrew. Don't. Let it escape." Nini nodded and left. I head straight to bed after all that commotion.

The next morning, i was enjoying breakfast when Chichi came in with a letter from Amelia bones, saying thank you for bringing Peter to her and that Sirius will be given trial soon.

I burned the letter after that and got ready to give out invites for our birthday party. I floo call Harry to see if he's free but he wasn't as he still needed to handle Draco's engagement with.... Ugh, Pansy. I got change and floo to Diagon Alley to check on the goblins.
__________________________________

Lilian's outfit

____________________________________

I brought a fan to keep me cold and for an extra touch of flair. The goblins discreetly bow down when i entered. A loud ruckus pulled me to the teller counter where a customer was yelling at Griphook.

"good morning. May your gold ever flow. May i ask what's going on here?" i ask the goblin, Griphook. I look back at the customer and almost laughed. It was the 3 Weasley. "forgive me, your majesty. It seems like Mrs weasley wants to used her account but was block for your charges and now, they demand for a refund," i chuckled. "is that so? Well, i suggest you kick them out now. I'll be hosting a birthday party for Harry and I this weekend. Make sure to give this invitation to lord Ragnarok and the other goblins, will you? "

I handed the blue invitation to Griphook and was about to leave when something was pulling on my dress a bit. I turned around and looked down. It was a female goblin kid. I crouch down and smiled at her."here you go. Thank you for helping us." the goblette placed a flower behind my right ear. "thank you, dear. What's your name, little one?" "Alvington" the goblette said, shyly. "that's a beautiful name. Hold on," i pull out a Cauldron cake that the house elves packed for me and hand it to her. "you can have this cauldron cake as thank you for the flower. There will be more of it at harry and I birthday party soon."

Alvington was already drooling at the cake she was given. I dropped her off at anotger goblin tellers counter and left, unaware of the stares that i got from speaking gobbledegook. I floo back home and started the process of the documents needed to check.

Many of the Emrys family business are gone in England but there are lots more around the world, selling potions, wands and such. Hogwarts is what worries me the most. Most of the classes such as pureblood etiquette class, art class, healing class and duelling classes are removed and the other classes are not enough to get a job. No wonder, most muggles we nt home.

I quickly made a to-do list on what classes should come back, the equipment and the hierarchy. I still remember that in the book, only Slytherins, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff are the only houses that still continue this tradition. The Griffindors worship Dumbledore and doesn't care about a hierarchy. Godric would have rolled on his back in his grave hearing this.

I finish up every last one of the documents before calling up all of the house elves. "what could we help, your majesty?" they asked in sync. "i will be hosting a party for me and Harry's birthday this weekend. I will be inviting a few pureblood family, the goblins and the centaurs. Also, this will be an announcement for my grandparents recovery. As such, i wish for you to prepare the garden as i want a garden party and kiri,"" yes, your majesty. " kiri said, ready for an order.

"i want you to make food  that i listed for the party. Can you do it?" kiri nodded and took the parchment that was on the table. "I'll be making a donation to every orphanage in England. For that, Sam, you will be helping me make a gift basket filled with candy, blankets, books, toys and foods, understood?"

They nodded and starts the preparation. I sent the invites to the Longbottoms, the Lovegood, the Weasley, the Bones, the Greengrass and the Malfoy Family as well as the centaurs. After that, i started on the gift basket. I filled it with necessities like toys, books, food and such. Tied it with a lily flower and close it with the nightingale council wax seal.

I floo call Harry for some help as we were making 3000 gift basket using magic amd my powers were draining. We visited our grandparents, telling them of our operation beforehand. We donned our cloaks and left to distribute the baskets. We finished at midnight with the gift basket left near the childrens.

The next morning, laughter was heard when childrens, human or creatures, found a gift basket left for them. The children's laughter when opening the baskets was heard and it made our hearts warm.

"nice idea, sis. We should do this every year." Harry exclaimed. I nod in agreement. We went back with our party planning with a smile on our face.