Chapter 8

"talking"
Other magical beast language
Parseltounge
Death
Life

Harry's POV

"How?" That's the first thing that came out of my mouth when i arrived at 12 Grimmauld place. The order of fried chicken is having a discussion, inside MY PROPERTY! They haven't seen me yet as i landed in the forest but i could see the order members entering the home.

Dumbledore is inviting them in like it's his home. Remus, Arthur and Kingsley didn't enter the house as they knew that this is the Black's family property and they are breaking and entering. Dumbledore tries to get them inside but they refused.

I was quite piss at the moment. Like, who does he think he is? Using a criminal's home, who might be innocent if he was given a trial, for a meeting. And where is Kreacher? He could've kick them out. He must be too weak right now.

I could get in but I'm not supposed to be in the wizarding world until my 11th birthday. Wait, i could change my look. I'm a Metamorphmagus. Changing my height to be taller and my eyes to black,i look a bit different. I look more like Sirius than James right now.

My clothes already looks regal. So, changing it isn't necessary. Putting my hood up, i walked put of the forest, heading to the house. It was in good condition than last time i was here. I was about to enter the house when someone stops me from behind...

Remus POV

I can't believe Albus is using Sirius's home for a meeting. I know Sirius is innocent and that he can give him a trial but he wouldn't do it for some reason but right now, I'm more worried about the twins. Lilian and Harry.

Albus said he placed them with a good family but he wouldn't tell me where. I'm Lilian's godfather, for Merlin's sake! I have the right to see them both. While i was busy cursing Albus, a man walked pass me and i took a whiff of his scent.

Moony took control and stops him from behind. The man turn around, his face still unseen and signals for me to hush before going inside. I turn to Kingsley and Arthur who is confused as well. Suddenly, a ruckus was broken out inside.

We rush in, ready to defend the members, even though they pissed us off. There we find the man, a knife was directed to each of the order members (Severus wasn't here, he had a potion accident with one of the students)

"how dare you attack us? Who do you think you are?! We are The Order Of The Phoenix!" Molly yelled out to the man.

"I'm Lord black, the head of the Black's family and you are in my property. None of you have any rights to enter this home. So before i get violent, LEAVE!!" the man shouts.

All the members quickly leaves the house in a flash. Arthur followed his wife back home while Kingsley left to check the Aurors. I was walking back to my apartment at the time when i felt a piece of paper in my pocket.

'if you want Sirius to be set free, meet me at Gringotts tomorrow at 2 o'clock afternoon. From Lord of the Black's family.'

I pocketed the note and heads straight to bed. If Lord Black is telling the truth, i will be able to free Sirius and get the twins back home.

Writer's POV

Harry lets out a breath of relief before changing back. He was quite scared when he pointed the dagger at Albus. His heart was begging him to just stab Albus to death but if he did, he would be sent to Azkaban and Albus would be called a hero.

No, he wants to show the people Albus true colour. He wants to bring Albus reputation to the ground. So when he dies, everyone will celebrate his death instead of mourning it and Albus will be known as a villain he truly is.