Chapter 29

talking"
'mental link'
*Other magical being's language*
Parseltounge
Death
Life

Lilian's POV

While the trial between the weasley was going on, i decided to check up on filch as today is the day that the treatment is over. I entered the room and check on his vitals, making sure that it's stable and is not going haywire.

After that, i check on his magic core. "it seems that the treatment is finish. Time to wake up." i magicked in a dose wide eye potion into his system to wake up. Filch opened his eyes soon after, fumbling and moaning from the drowsiness.

"what happened?" he ask.

"good morning, Mr Filch. Your treatment is finish," i quickly gave him a pepper up. "I just poured a wide eye potion into your system to wake you up. So, sorry for the sudden wakeup call. How are you feeling?"

"different, a bit giddy and warm inside." i wrote that down into my journal. Grabbing a handful of the same powdery substance, (which i need a name for, please comment on your idea) i threw it down on him. The powder turn green, which means cure.

"now, let's do a little test drive, shall we?" I pulled out a child's practice wand, which works just the same as a normal wand, just a bit weaker. I handed the wand to him, "try doing a simple spell. "

Filch's POV

I took the wand from her hand, shaking with anticipation. If this truly works, I'll be able to do magic just like i used to. "lumos." a bright light shines from the tip. Seeing the resulting spell, I started doing more complex ones, like bombarda and accio.

It gave out the same result as it should be, a perfect spell. I fell down on my knees, crying joyfully "thank you, thank you, thank you so much for helping me." i felt a pair of arms, pulled me into a hug while whispering calming words into my ear.

After a couple of minutes, my tears stopped. I look back at the wand in my hand, the magic being block within me till this day. Finally, I'm back to me again.

Lilian's POV

"it's my pleasure, Mr Filch. You deserve it after all. I know how much work you had to do at hogwarts and how you always envy those who have magic," i pulled away and conjure up a handkerchief to dry his tears. "now, let's go get you a proper wand, shall we? But, you need a shower. "

I pulled him up and push him to the bathroom. While filch was showering, i wrote down the item, duration of the treatment, the result and how it works into a letter before sending it off to Alex with the prototype and powdery substance with it.

The pin is able to send off any packaging to another person with the pin. Just say the name of the receiver and place it on the packaging. It will immediately be send off to them. I transfigured some clothing for Filch before leaving the room.

Harry was practicing a new spell that he made when i entered his room, next door. "hey sis, watch this.figuras umbra!" a shadowy figure comes out from the shadows. "watch, Umbra figurae extremae!" more shadowy figure comes out. Harry gave out orders, like march and fight, and the figures follows.

" cool ! " i exclaimed.

"right, i can see through their sight, so whatever they see, i see as well. This will be good for spying though it's a bit tiring." Harry released them, melting them back into the shadows again. "so, what are you doing here?"

"well, i was thinking. After the weasley's come back, we should all get a wand. There's a place where they make untraceable wand and it is custom made as well. What do you say?" i suggested.

"I'm in."

Soon after, we all got dress, icluding Filch and waited downstairs for the weasley's to come back.
______________________________________

Lilian's outfit

Harry's outfit

Harry's outfit

_______________________________________

It didn't take long however. We told the plan to them. The adults decided to stay back. Finally, we stepped out into the street for a wand that is perfect for the nightingale.

(To be continued)