Chapter 18

(A/N: Lilian's private jet)

"talking"
Other magical being's language
Parseltounge
Death
Life

Severus's POV

I sat back on my chair, near the fireplace. A glass of fire whiskey in my hand. "was that an illusion?" i grumbled.

- start of flashback -

Albus decided to crash the Parkinson's birthday party was great. Of course, i have to come along. We apparate inside the ballroom. Weirdly, a flash of purple light happened and blinded everyone, disappeared after a moment.

Before that happens, a little girl who resembles a lot like Lily grabbed somebody, who was chatting with the Weasley twin's and Draco.....They disappeared to thin air. The guest, even Albus didn't notice a thing and continued on with the celebration.

The only person who doesn't seem to be affected from the spell was Draco and the twin's. I cast a notice-me-not charm on myself and starts snooping in their conversation. "I'm glad Harry and Lilian managed to get away." Harry and Lilian? Are they talking about the Potter twins or someone else?

"yeah," Draco replies. "nevertheless, i hope you both have a wonderful trip in Romania. I heard that The Paix Lily Resort is going pretty well. I really wish i could come but we're going to Paris tomorrow morning. Maybe, we can stop by but i don't know."

"it's fine" Fred. "we're staying there for" George. "a few months. So, you can visit us and we can spend the vacation together." together.

- end of flashback -

I head home after that. I thought about the situation once more. He's going to Romania!

The next day

Lilian's POV

"mistress Lilian, it's time to wake up." Nini's voice wakes me up. "good morning, Nini. Is my luggage ready for the trip?" i asked, drinking some herbal tea to wake up fully. "yes, it's ready and is next to the floo. Would you like some breakfast in bed, mistress?" i said yes and a tray of food appeared on my lap. Nini went to heat the water for my bath while i ate.

After eating breakfast and taking a quick bath, Edgar starts finishing up my outfit. Rosie starts curling my haur while Paella packs a few more of my jewelries. My collar pin starts shaking a bit. I press on it to answer. "good morning, Lilian. Sorry for calling you so suddenly," Bill says. "it's fine. Is everything ok?"

"everything's fine. I called you in to inform you that we can't meet up at the apparating station." Bill replies.

"why not?" I hope everything's alright......

"it's nothing. We just have to port key in our room as Ron and Ginny won't leave us alone. Dad gave them some money to use but we might need to meet up at the airport just in case we get caught with some of the members." i breath out a sigh of relief, hearing that.

" i understand. I'll meet you at the airport. Bye." we ended the call. " misstress, i need to ask. Why are you using a muggle transportation instead of a port key. "Paella asked." i prefer to use that because it's legal and Harry doesn't like port key so much. Besides, it's much more fun." i got up from the chair to change.
_______________________________________

Lilian's outfit