Thanksgiving At My Place?(Eyeball Chambers)❤️

When Eyeball asked to join my family and I for Thanksgiving I was shocked. Eyeball doesn't usually like people. I agreed because we've been together for awhile now and it's about time for us to start spending holidays together too.

Flash forward to the morning of Thanksgiving dinner. I was helping Eyeball look his best. I didn't want him to look any different from his usual self but I definitely didn't trust him to not wear clothes that he had stained up by working on his car. I love him but he doesn't make the best fashion decisions.

He combed his hair with gel and then we were ready to split. We had gotten ready at his place so I could help ease his nervousness on the way over. He was pretty calm as of right now. I was excited. My mother adored Eyeball the few times she had met him. My younger brother, Teddy, didn't care for him very much. But who does Teddy really like these days besides his friends?

We arrived just in time and my mom was in her usually chirpy mood. Teddy leaned on the counter with his arms crossed and a sour look on his face. My mom pinched his cheek. "Stop looking like that and go set the table Teddy Bear." Eyeball cackled at that. I'm not gonna lie it made me laugh too. Teddys such a hardass. I think he forgets he's 12 sometimes. He froze and gave Eyeball and I a death stare. "Go on Teddy Bear." Eyeball teased.

Dinner went smoothly besides Teddy's death glare the whole time. I also had to occasionally remind Eyeball about table manners. He's like a starving animal sometimes. "Great grub, Mrs. Duchamp. Oh and excuse me for a moment." Eyeball got up, sticking a cigarette behind his ear and heading towards the door. I swear the guy couldn't last 5 minutes without a smoke.

I helped my mom and teddy put the leftovers away and wash the dishes. Teddy pulled me to the side for a minute, "Why is HE here?" Teddy asked. "Lighten up, Teddy. You know he's my boyfriend." I said, annoyed. "Well, I don't want him here. He's the enemy." Teddy said. I chuckled lightheartedly. "Eyeballs not your enemy. He's a great guy. Now Ace, maybe, but not Eyeball. You'll warm up to him." I explained. Teddy rolled his eyes at me.

"There's a baseball game on. Why don't you and Eyeball watch it with us Y/N?" My mom asked. "Sure why not?" I smiled at Teddy and went to go get Eyeball.

His head snapped toward me when I opened the screen door. "Wanna come watch the baseball game?" I asked. "Yeah sure. Has the little twerp calmed down yet?" He asked with a smile. I gave him a look. "He's fine now come on."

This sucked but imagine mannnn. Eyeballs such a babe. Teddy would be hilarious as your little brother too like he'd think he was the man of the house and stuff