So in love (Denny LaChance)❤️

Note: You're a cheerleader in this imagine.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You cheered loudly along with the rest of the cheer team. Your voice was getting hoarse and your face stung from the cold air. It was early November and football season was coming to an end. Every so often, you'd glance onto the field at your boyfriend, Denny.

Denny was great at football and everyone knew it. He had been a starter since his freshman year and he rarely ever let the team down. He was admired by many and everyone expected the very best from him. He never disappointed.

As the game was nearing the end, of course the home team was in the lead, you made brief eye contact with Denny and he smiled as you blew him a kiss. Your team did their last cheer before getting hot cocoa at the outdoor concession stand. You sipped it carefully, wrapping yourself up tightly in Denny's letterman jacket. You were a little annoyed by the fact that the entire cheer team had to wear long sleeved shirts and skirts despite the very cold weather.

You smiled as you felt heat next to you and someone kiss your cheek. You looked next to you to see Denny now changed into his normal clothes but holding his helmet, bag, and car keys. His gym bag was slung over his shoulder.

    "Ready to go, babygirl?" Denny asked in that sweet voice of his.

    "Yes!" You said happily. You were happy to get out of the cold and spend some time with Denny.

    The two of you headed toward the parking lot, hand in hand, smiling as people complimented Denny in his performance along the way. You felt your heart swell in pride, Denny was amazing.

    You guys got into his car and headed towards his house. You usually spent Friday nights with him.

    As Denny drove, he held your hand. The two of you smiled the whole way to his house. You were so in love. You fell so hard for him and you continue to fall for him everyday.

...

I felt like this was awful but I liked the idea of it.