K-I-S-S-I-N-G ( Teddy Duchamp)❤️

It was finally Friday. You had your first week of junior high complete. You were so ready to just get it all over with.

As you were putting your last few textbooks in your locker, a piece of folded notebook paper fell onto the floor. You put your last book in your locker before shutting it and picking up the paper.

You unfolded it and immediately recognized the familiar chicken scratched handwriting... 'It's from Teddy!' You thought.

Hey Y/N, if you're not busy after school then come to the treehouse. I need to give you something.

From Teddy

You chuckled as you put the note in your back pocket. You started your walk to the treehouse thinking about Teddy's letter the entire time. 'What's he talking about,' You wondered, 'I don't remember lending him anything recently.' You were tired but way too curious to just go straight home.

When you got to the treehouse, you carefully climbed up the ladder and did the secret knock. The radio inside quickly shut off and the door unlatched and opened to reveal Teddy. You climbed inside the treehouse and sat down. Teddy closed and latched the door behind you.

"What'd you need to give me Duchamp?" You said in a playful tone. Teddy looked nervous but he still had his dopey grin.

He looked at you for a minute before taking a deep breath. He grabbed your face and kissed you. Both of your eyes fluttered shut at the same time. You brought a clammy hand up to his cheek. Your heart was beating rapidly and you felt like you were floating. 'This is my first kiss! Teddy's my first kiss!' You thought. Your face felt hot. You were so happy.

Once the two of you pulled away for a breath, Teddy was still smiling like an idiot. "What?" You asked.

"Nothing. I just can't believe that actually happened!" Teddy said excitedly. You giggled.

"Shut up, Duchamp."

•••

This was requested by @1980s-lover (I always have issues w/ tagging people but I'm sure you'll see this. Hope you enjoy!)