I know you have the hots for me, LaChance. (Eyeball Chambers)❤️

Note: This takes place after Gordie accidentally fires the gun behind the diner.

Reader's pov

We took off running and Chris and I couldn't stop laughing. After we calmed down a little, Chris apologized to Gordie and we kept walking. The front door of the diner swung open and out came Ace and Eyeball. Eyeball was my friend but Ace... eh, not so much.

Eyeball was actually really sweet when he wasn't around Ace or any of his other rebel friends. "Hey girls, where're ya goin'?" Eyeball taunted. We kept our heads down but Ace grabbed Gordie's Yankee cap and held it up so he couldn't reach it. "Hey! C'mon, my brother gave me that!" Gordie yelled, trying to grab the hat which resulted in Ace holding it higher. Eyeball laughed at Gordie while he jumped and tried to grab it. "Well now you're giving it to me." Ace said.

I got a little angry. Denny gave that cap to Gordie and it really meant a lot to him. "You're a real asshole, you know that Ace?" Chris said. Ace handed the cap to Eyeball and stepped in front of Chris.

Oh no.

"Now Christopher, I know you didn't mean to insult my friend." Eyeball said. Ace grabbed Chris and shoved him to the ground. "Take it back." Ace said, holding Chris down. "Cut it out, guys!" I yelled. "You gonna make us shorty?" Eyeball teased. I rolled my eyes. I snatched the cap from Eyeball. "Let him go, Ace." I said. Ace stood up and pushed Chris down more as he did.

"See ya around, Chambers." Ace said. They both laughed and walked in the opposite direction. "Jerks." I said as I helped Chris up. "You okay, guys?" I asked. They both nodded. I smiled and gave Gordie's cap back to him. I sling an arm around his shoulder as we walked.

Later on, the boys and I decided to hang out at the treehouse. We mostly played cards and talked about school and of course, we teased each other a little bit. It was getting late and I was getting ready to go home.

"I'm gonna go home guys. Are you coming with me Gordie?" I asked. "No, I'm gonna stay a little bit longer if that's alright." He replied. I smiled, "Of course it is, kid."

I climbed down the ladder of the treehouse and turned around. Eyeball was standing there with a cheesy grin. He was probably looking for me or Chris. Who knows?

"Hey LaChance, where ya going?" Eyeball asked. I smiled but it faded because I remembered that I was mad at him. I started walking a little bit. "Hi, Eyeball." I said. "I'm sorry about earlier, you know how Ace can be and I don't want him to nag about me being a softie." Eyeball explained. "It's whatever." I said, although I didn't completely forgive him.

Eyeball stood in front of me and blocked my path. I rolled my eyes. "Get out of my way. I want to go home." I said. Eyeball smirked and grabbed my baseball cap much like Ace did to Gordie earlier.

"Give it back. I don't have time for this." I said. I was holding back a giggle as Eyeball held it up higher. "Eyeball.." I whined with a smile. He laughed and put it on his head. "You're so short." He said. I blushed and twirled the end of my pigtail on my finger.

"Can I have my hat back now?" I asked. He took it off and raised it up. "If you can get it." I jumped and tried to grab it but couldn't reach it. I tried to drag his arm down and grab it with my other hand but he switched arms. "Ugh.." I said in frustration. He laughed and put it on his head again. "That's so cute." He said.

I shoved him playfully. "I'm done with this." I said in defeat. He put his hands on my hips which made my face heat up. "I know you have the hots for me, LaChance." He whispered into my ear. I felt his breath on my ear and I got goosebumps. I grinned. "Yeah, so what?" I said sassily.

He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. I had to stand on my tip-toes just so I could kiss him. I took advantage of this and grabbed my cap from his head.

"Ha! I got it!" I said in victory. Eyeball laughed before pulling me into another kiss. It got a little heated very quickly and Eyeball's hands weren't playing by the rules. I heard fake gagging from behind me and I pulled back from Eyeball and turned around to see Gordie looking at us in disgust.

"Get a room."

_______________________________
A/N: Wow, okay I finally finished it :)
This was requested by @squish98 and I thought it was such a cute idea.
(I'm sorry if this wasn't very good but I promise they will definitely get better.)
Anyway, thank you and I hope you liked it. Have a good day/night!

I need more request please!! This was so fun to write.