Caught (Ace Merrill)❤️

Ace has been acting weird all day. I noticed that while we were playing pool with the guys, he was being very.... odd. Eyeball and I were just standing by the jukebox deciding on a song and Ace scolded him for 'being too close to me'.

    Eventually the guys left to go make trouble (as they call it) which left Ace and I alone together. I was about to ask him what the hell his problem was before I was forced back against the pool table, my backside hitting it harshly, and Ace's lips were on mine.

    He was rough and I immediately realized what his problem was. I kissed him back as I gripped the front of his t-shirt with both of my hands. He picked me up like it was no big deal and sat me down on the pool table, his hands gliding over my thighs.

    I heard a snort and then laughter come from the door way to the backroom we were in. We pulled apart and saw Eyeball and Billy in front of the rest of the guys. They were laughing their asses off at us.

    I blushed and hid my face in Ace's chest. "Oh, I'm sorry. Are we interrupting something?" Eyeball teased in a stupid tone. The embarrassment within me was extreme. Ace acted as if he didn't care, which he probably really didn't. He kissed my forehead and helped me off the table.

    I eventually laughed along with the guys as well as Ace. It's gonna take a while for them to shut up about this one.