New Years (Teddy Duchamp)❤️

Your POV

It was New Year's Eve. Teddy and I decided to hang out at the treehouse instead of being at home. Neither of us wanted to be with our families so we decided to spend it with each other instead.

Teddy was my best friend and my favorite out of the group. He was a wild child and at the same time, a huge sweetheart. I'll admit... I do have a crush on him.

I usually never wear watches but I wore one tonight to keep track of the time. I was planing on kissing Teddy. I hope he doesn't catch on to my plan because I really want to surprise him.

We've been in the treehouse for about two hours just talking about different things and random nonsense. The both of us are bundled up so we don't freeze to death or worse.. catch a cold. I quickly glance at my watch every so often to see how close we are.

11:55

I could feel my nerves going crazy. The thought of kissing Teddy made goosebumps appear all over my body. I smiled at Teddy and he smiled back. Great, he's still clueless.

The entire time Teddy's talking, I'm not listening. I'm too busy mentally encouraging myself to do this.

11:59

I sit up and get a little bit closer to Teddy. I decided that I didn't want to wait any longer.

I gently grabbed Teddy's face and leaned in, kissing him gently yet firmly. I could feel him freeze before quickly kissing me back. I felt his hands on my hips, rubbing circles. I smiled before pulling away.

"Happy New Year, Teddy." I smiled. He smiled back.

"Happy New Year to you, Y/N." Teddy said before kissing me again.

•••

Heyo! I just wanted to put out an imagine for the new year. Happy New Year everyone. :)