Wanna make purple? (Eyeball Chambers) ❤️

Y/N was walking around town, book in one hand, and a strawberry milkshake in the other. It was the weekend and she wanted to get out. She was dressed in her summer clothes and was enjoying the heat from the warm sun. She had her very own copy of Gone With The Wind and she was thoroughly enjoying it.

    She would occasionally glance up from her book to make sure she didn't bump into anyone. However, as she was reading, two of the local bad boys came out of the diner and she accidentally bumped into the brunette boy. They called themselves Cobras and they had a whole clique of rebels. She looked up to see Ace Merrill and Eyeball Chambers. Eyeball wore a furious and agitated look.

    "Look what you did, four eyes!" Eyeball seethed. Y/N pushed her glasses up on her nose and backed up to see that her milkshake had spilt all over Eyeball's shirt and arm. "I'm so sorry. Let me go get some napkins." Y/N said.

    She put her book in her small back pack and walked inside the diner. She went to a random empty table and grabbed a stack of napkins out of the holder. She walked back outside and handed them to Eyeball. "Here.." She said. "Like that's gonna work," Eyeball said, "Get lost, nerd!" Y/N turned swiftly on her heel and sped walked to her house. She could hear Ace's laughter and Eyeball's ranting as she left.

    The next week, Y/N decided to go to the diner to get lunch while she was waiting on her mother to finish her errands. As she walked inside, she saw the Cobras chatting loudly and laughing about who knows what. She kept her head down and grasped each strap of her backpack in each of her hands. She was hoping to just get something quick and eat outside where there were a few tables and chairs.

    Unfortunately, there was a short line of customers so she had to be inside for longer than she wanted. Ace was the first to notice and he tapped Eyeballs shoulder. Eyeball looked at him then at Y/N as Ace gestured to her. "Ah, look who it is." Eyeball said before getting up to go tease her.

    "Whatcha doin' here, bookworm?" Eyeball asked, standing next to her. Y/N gulped and pretended to not hear him. "You following me?" Eyeball asked in a teasing, yet slightly louder tone. "No." Y/N said quietly. "You sure about that?" He asked, smirking when she frantically shook her head.

    "You're not the only person that comes here, ya know." Y/N said. It was her turn to order now and she quickly placed it, ordering a salad and a small sweet tea. Eyeball laughed lightly while watching her fidgety hands when she gave the cashier the money. He handed her her lunch and she left without another word to Eyeball. Eyeball stood there awkwardly, just watching her go. That girl is something else.

    Y/N was upset that her weekend plans to stay in and read were disturbed when her father demanded that she had to paint the mailbox. He had just built a new one after the old one got destroyed by "some hooligans". Y/N assumed that it was just The Cobras playing mailbox baseball like usual and her family's mailbox was just an unlucky target in their stupid game.

    Y/N put on an old pair of high waisted jean shorts, an old tee shirt that she tucked into her shorts, and a pair of old chucks with white tube socks. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and took her glasses off, setting them down in the case.

    She grabbed the two gallons of paint that her mother bought. One gallon of red, and one gallon of blue. Her plan was to paint the mailbox blue to match the color of her house and to paint their last name in red once the blue dried.

    Y/N didn't want to be out there longer than she had to for two reasons. One, it was over 90 degrees outside.  Two, she was neighbors with the Chambers family and she didn't want Eyeball to harass her at all today. She set up and began painting. 

    She had the first coat finished and was about to start on the second whenever she heard footsteps in front of her. Eyeball walked up to her with a cheesy grin. His hands were in his pockets and he playfully kicked the gravels that were in the driveway as he walked. "I didn't know you were an artist, Y/N." Eyeball teased. He dipped his index finger in the red paint and smeared it on the tip of Y/N's nose. "No!" She whined. "That's it." She said.

    She threw the paintbrush down and scooped up a handful of blue paint. She wiped it all over the front of Eyeball's white shirt. That's when the war started. Red and blue paint flew back and forth all over the two teenagers. The mailbox had paint splatters all over it from their shenanigans. They ran in circles, flinging paint all over one another, attempting to dodge the paint they slung at each other.

    Giggles fell from Y/N's mouth as she looked over the mess the two made. They both stopped to catch their breaths. "Y/N.." Eyeball said. "What?" She asked. Much to her surprise, he pulled her in close to him. Her face heated up and she cautiously looked him in the eyes.

    "Wanna make purple?" He asked. Y/N laughed. "Of course." She said, laughing at his stupid joke. She grabbed his face (getting even more paint on him) and leaned in at the same time as him. Neither of them cared about the mess they've made at the moment. But hey, at least Y/N painted the mailbox.

__________________________
For @squish98
I'm soooooo sorry that my updates are slow. I've been so busy with my school work and after school practices with JROTC. My grades aren't the best at the moment and I'm working on improving them. I'm also very busy on the weekends too so it's hard to find time for writing but bare with me! I'm trying my absolute best.
Have a great day/night!❤️