The Army?(Teddy Duchamp)❤️

"Woah, Y/N could you imagine?! What if I get to use the big guns?! It'd be like Corporal Teddy Duchamp reporting for duty- BAM! Enemy shot down!" Teddy chattered on excitedly.

I smiled a fake smile as I listened to him. "What's wrong? You don't seem too happy." Teddy asked.

"I don't know... it's just that I don't want you to get your hopes up or anything. What if they don't let you because of your vision? Or even your ear? I wouldn't want you to get disappointed." I explained.

"Psh, yeah right you just don't want me to go so you're making up lame excuses!" Teddy yelled. I flinched.

"Well Teddy, I love you and I don't want you to get hurt or killed!" I yelled back.

"I don't care what you want! You know this is my dream. I'm gonna do it no matter what you say. You just don't get it!" Teddy said.

"I'm done talking about this." I said calmly before I went inside and to my room. I sat on my bed and sighed. I didn't mean to start a fight. I just wanted him to see it from my side.

I wiped my teary eyes as I heard a knock on my bedroom door. Teddy came in and sat next to me before wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lose my temper. It's just you know how much I want to get in. You know I want to be like my dad. He stormed the freakin' beaches in Normandy!" Teddy said, soundly a little too excited at the end. I couldn't help but giggle.

"It's okay Teddy. I just worry a lot. I love you so much and I'd be so upset if anything ever happened to you. Please just try to understand it from my side. Please." I said.

"I'll try." Teddy said, kissing my cheek.

____________________________

Requested by literallytate ❤️