Waiting For The Love Of A Travelin' Soldier(Teddy DuChamp)❤️

Sorry. Ik the titles as long as a Fall Out Boy song lol but in this imagine Teddy was able to join the army. He's in basic training and you just found out you're pregnant. The guys remained friends throughout school and none of the sad shit happened. (You're welcome.)

    I stared down at the pregnancy test in my hand. I hadn't flipped it over yet. Chris, Gordie,  and Vern were surrounding me in anticipation. I called them over for support. You see, before Teddy left we had a...celebration. An unprotected celebration. I just had a feeling we're gonna have a little DuChamp.

    "Come on man, what does the stick of fate say?" Chris asked, growing impatient. I was too scared to look. I knew that if the results positive it would change my life forever. "Flip it over!" Vern said excitedly. I held my breath and flipped it over.

Two lines. Positive.

    I exhaled and smiled. I held it up for the guys to see. "Teddys gonna be a daddy!" I said happily. The guys freaked out. "Dude I never woulda thought!" Gordie said, laughing. "Yeah I thought he'd be a virgin for life!" Vern added. I started cracking up.

    "We're happy for you guys, Y/N. We're always here if you need us. Anytime." Chris said, embracing me. "Thanks so much. You guys are amazing." I said.

    "So, are you gonna write him now?" Gordie said. "I think I should. Can I get some help?" I said. "Of course."

Two weeks later..

    "DuChamp! There's a letter here addressed to you!" First Sergeant Kirk said as he raised the letter up for Teddy to grab. "Who's it from?" He asked.

    "My girlfriend." Teddy said, he eagerly tore the letter open and unfolded it. "Girlfriend? I'm shocked." He said with a chuckle. Teddy rolled his eyes.

    He read the neat handwriting carefully and froze. His heart raced with the most happiness he's felt in a while. "I'm gonna be a dad!" He shouted. The guys in chamber cheered teddy on. Some whistling and some congratulating him. Some even gave him high fives. He wrote back immediately. He couldn't wait for his 10 weeks to be up.