Jealousy (Eyeball Chambers)❤️

You were staying over at Eyeball's house for the weekend while his dad was out doing, god knows what. Eyeball had been acting weird all day but you shrugged it off as just him thinking too much, like he sometimes did. He sat at the edge of his bed, facing away from you with a cancer stick in hand.

You crawled towards him and wrapped your arms around his neck from behind. "What's on your mind, Richie?" You asked. "Eh. Nothin' really." Eyeball said. You saw right through him. You knew that he was lying. "C'mon, tell me." You said. He sighed before taking another drag from his cigarette. "I dunno. You and Chris are so close and it just pisses me off. The little fucker probably has a crush on you." Eyeball said.

You laughed quietly, "Oh." "I just don't want him trying anything, that's all." He added. "Honey, noooo. I love YOU." You cooed in a sweet voice. "Chris is awesome and a great friend but you're my boyfriend-he's your brother! I would never." You said.

Eyeball sighed. "Yeah, I guess so. I know you're good for me. Well, for the most part." He said with a big smile. You playfully slapped his arm. "I'm just playin'!" He said. He tossed the rest of his cigarette in the ashtray. He pulled you in for a sweet kiss after wrapping his arms around you. "I love you." You said after he pulled away.

"Love you too, y/n."