They don't know about us (Eyeball Chambers) ❤️

For Kayla! I hope this was what you had in mind! Hope you enjoy :))

    "JESUS!" We all shouted as the gun went off and hit a trash can behind the diner. We all took off running, Chris and I were dying of laughter and Gordie looked scared as hell. "GORDIE DID IT! GORDIE LACHANCE!" Chris yelled.

    We stopped to catch our breaths. "Oh man, you should've seen your face! Yeah, that was cool!" Chris said laughing. "Yeah!" I added. Gordie didn't think it was too funny. "You knew it was loaded! I'm gonna be in trouble now, that Tupper- Babe saw me!" Gordie said.

    "Calm down, Gordie." I said. "Yeah, she thought it was firecrackers." Chris said. "I don't care! It was a mean trick." Gordie said stubbornly.

    Chris blocked Gordie's path. "I didn't know it was loaded. Honest." Chris said. "You swear?" Gordie asked. "Pinky swear." Chris said.

    As we walked down the sidewalk, Ace and Eyeball came outside. "Hey girls, where you going?" Eyeball asked, taking Gordie's hat. He held it up high so Gordie couldn't reach it, teasing him before putting it on. He looked at me and smiled. "Come on man, my brother gave me that!" Gordie said.

    Eyeball ignored him and winked at me. "Kayla, you look pretty nice today. Got any plans later?" He teased. I rolled my eyes. Ugh. Eyeball and I have secretly been going out for awhile but I didn't want the boys to know because I knew they'd get upset.

    "Yes. I do as a matter of fact," I said with tons of sass." I stepped forward and tried to grab the cap but he moved it away from me. "Nope. You're gonna have to give me a kiss if you want the hat back." He said. Ace laughed and Gordie fake gagged. Chris's eyes widened. "Cut it out, Eyeball." He said. "Shut up, Chris." Eyeball retorted.

    "Are you being serious?" I asked. Eyeball nodded with a smug smile. "Ugh fine." I said. I gave Eyeball a kiss but before he could pull anything stupid, I grabbed the hat from his hands and gave it to Gordie. We took off running and laughing. Chris was disgusted and Gordie was shocked. "Ew. I can't believe you kissed my brother." Chris said. I blushed and shrugged. I wanted to say it wasn't the first time I have but I couldn't so I just laughed.